AudioMater – Prepare, Watermark & Upload File(s) to AudioJungle Created by michaelfitchett. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: AudioMater has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible OS Versions: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Desktop, Application Runtime: .NET 4 .
You can use this AudioMater – Prepare, Watermark & Upload File(s) to AudioJungle on Apps category for audiojungle, automation, bundles, encode, mp3, prepare, transcode, upload, utility, watermark, wav and another uses.
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- Windows vista, windows 7, windows 8 desktop: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Desktop
- .net 4: .NET 4
PREPARE AUDIO FILE & UPLOAD
Feed me any 44.1kHz or above WAV and I will spit you out:
- 320 kbps MP3 AudioJungle watermarked preview
- 16bit 44.1kHz WAV compressed into a zip file
- 320 kbps MP3 compressed into a zip file
If you have more than one audio file I can even do bulk, and to make things even easier I can automatically upload the files for you when I am finished.
PREPARE AUDIO PACK/BUNDLE & UPLOAD
Feed me multiple 44.1kHz or above WAV’s, provide a name for your new audio pack/bundle, define the order and I can spit you out:
- 320 kbps MP3 AudioJungle watermarked preview containing all of the audio files in the order you specified.
- 16bit 44.1kHz WAV’s compressed into a zip file
- 320 kbps MP3’s compressed into a zip file
- Text file containing an HTML list of the order your audio files are in with start and stop times.
I can also automatically upload the files to your account and have them waiting to be used in the AudioJungle form.
A ROBOT WITH ROI, I AM
On average you will spend anywhere from 8-15 minutes self-preparing a single audio file for AudioJungle. If you have multiple audio files a simple task turns into hours. Not to mention the complexity of releasing packs/bundles and possible user errors.
I am a robot programmed for the soul purpose to process your audio files. So buy me and feed me!
For support please message my creator using CodeCanyon.