Entity Framework DAL Generator Created by NajmulIqbal15. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Entity Framework DAL Generator is a .Net desktop application that generates entity framework data access layer for SQL Server database. This software makes the .Net development .
You can use this Entity Framework DAL Generator on Apps category for Automate DAL, C Sharp CRUD Generator, c sharp dal, Create Data Access Layer, crud generator, DAL Generator, Dot Net CRUD Generator, entity framework, Entity Framework DAL, Entity Framework DAL Generator, Generate DAL, Generate Entity Framework DAL, SCRUD Generator, VB CRUD Generator, VB DAL and another uses.
- 1004×620: 1004×620
- None: None
- Windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8 desktop, windows 10: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Desktop, Windows 10
- .net 4: .NET 4
Entity Framework DAL Generator is a .Net desktop application that generates entity framework data access layer for SQL Server database. This software makes the .Net development easy.
If you need C# DAL Generator without using Entity Framework (SQL Server/MS Access) then click here.
If you need C# DAL Generator for MySQL then click here.
If you need PHP Code Generator for MySQL/MySQLi/PDO then click here.
- It generates separate classes for each table.
- Data types have been handled nicely.
- Creates methods for SCRUD (Search, Create, Read/Retrieve, Update and Delete/Destroy) operations.
- Generates C# as well as VB.Net code.
- Supports entity framework 4 and 6.
- Methods can be added as extensions to entity classes.
- Pagination has been handled.
- Sorting has been handled.
- Search has been handled.
- Primary key is automatically detected for each table.
- Composite primary key is supported.
- Completely indented code is generated.
- Supports all data types of SQL Server that are supported by Entity Framework 4.0.
- The generated code can be used in both desktop and web applications ASP.Net Web Forms as well as MVC Application).
- Source code has also been provided.
- The source code has been well documented.
- You need one copy per user and can use it for unlimited end products.
How To Use?
- Create entity data model for your database.
- Generate the data access layer classes.
- Add these classes to your project.
Check the video tutorial for complete steps.
A sample C# web application has also been provided that is using the generated code. In this application one form (for employees) has been created. This app uses the generated data access layer without modifying a single line in the generated code.
- C# Class: For each table one C#/VB.Net class is created that contains methods for SCRUD operations.
- Add Method: It adds a new record to the relevant table.
- Update Method: It updates an existing record. It takes primary key columns values as parameters.
- Delete Method: It deletes an existing record. It takes primary key columns values as parameters.
- Get Method: It gets an existing record. It takes primary key columns values as parameters.
- GetAll Method: It gets all records of the relevant table. You can also specify search columns. If sorting/pagination is enabled then the relevant code will also be generated.