PHP DAL Generator Created by NajmulIqbal15. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: PHP DAL Generator is a .Net desktop application that generates data access layer for MySQL database. It generates code for MySQL, MySQLi and PDO extensions. This software makes PHP development easy. This tool is specially useful for programmers who don’t want to (or cannot) use a CMS. Programmers .
You can use this PHP DAL Generator on Apps category for Automate DAL, Create Data Access Layer, create php class from table, crud generator, DAL Generator, easy data access layer, Generate DAL, mysql dal, mysqli DAL, pdo dal, php code generator, php crud generator, php dal generator, php data access layer, SCRUD Generator and another uses.
- 978×624: 978×624
- None: None
- Windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8 desktop, windows 10: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Desktop, Windows 10
- .net 4: .NET 4
PHP DAL Generator is a .Net desktop application that generates data access layer for MySQL database. It generates code for MySQL, MySQLi and PDO extensions. This software makes PHP development easy. This tool is specially useful for programmers who don’t want to (or cannot) use a CMS. Programmers have complete control over the generated code and can be modified easily because the generated code is very clean.
If you need C# DAL Generator for MySQL then click here.
If you need C# Code Generator for SQL Server/MS Access then click here.
If you need Code Generator for Entity Framework (C#/VB.Net) then click here.
- Supports MySQL, MySQLi and PDO extensions.
- Create object oriented or procedural programming.
- It generates separate PHP files/classes for each table.
- Creates methods for CRUD (Create, Read/Retrieve, Update and Delete/Destroy) operations.
- Create unlimited custom functions.
- Pagination has been handled.
- Sorting has been handled.
- Search has been handled.
- Primary key is automatically detected for each table.
- Composite primary key is supported.
- Nullable columns have been handled.
- Auto increment column has been handled.
- Timestamp column has been handled.
- Completely indented code is generated.
- Supports all data types (except spatial).
- Date/Time to string or string to date/time conversion options.
- Customize class, functions and properties/variables names.
- Source code has also been provided.
- The source code has been well documented.
How To Use?
- Enter the database connection information and click Connect button.
- Select the tables for which you want to create PHP files/classes. Also select the methods you want to add to the file/class.
- Specify options.
- Add custom functions if needed.
- Specify output location.
- Click Generate Code button.
Check the video tutorial for complete steps.
A sample web application has also been provided that is using the generated code. In this application one form (for employees) has been created. This app uses the generated data access layer without modifying a single line in the generated code.