Golden Grace for Blogger Created by alvaris. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Golden Grace is a clean and professional Blogger template designed for blogger who needs a clean and professional environment to present .
- Layered png, layered psd, html files: Layered PNG, Layered PSD, HTML Files
- Fixed: Fixed
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, opera: IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera
- No: No
- 1: 1
Golden Grace is a clean and professional Blogger template designed for blogger who needs a clean and professional environment to present content.
- Header Navigation Menu- Create your own navigation menu that links to anywhere.
- Social Network Link Section- Show at least 3 of your social network link beside the page menu.
- Header’s PSD file for customization- Create your own header title or logo.
- 468×60 Ads Gadget- Place your 468×60 ads including Google Adsense ads beside the header.
- 125×125 Ads Gadget- Place your 125×125 ads including Google Adsense ads in the sidebar, unlimited ads space.
- Flickr Show Gadget- Show your own Flickr’s image/ photostream.
- Jump Link feature- Show your preferred post content in the home page.
- SEO Friendly- Optimized template for your better SEO startup.
- Bonus: Add more social network icons into your social network link section.
For any template issue, you can leave a comment (recommended) or contact us through email@example.com. We would try our best to answer your comment within 3 business days.
Version 1.10 Note
- Fixed Image Border’s Color
- Fixed Blog Pager’s Position
- Fixed Backlinks’ Position
- Replaced Top Navigation Menu Feature with Blogger Page Feature
- Replaced ‘Read More’ Feature with Blogger Jump Link Feature
- Added Variable Definition for Blog Title
- Added Variable Definition for Description
- Optimized Post Reaction Feature
- Improved Template Structure
Version 1.20 Note
- Added Blogger Share Button Feature
- Updated Installation and Customization Manual to
- Fix the latest term used by Blogger system
- Make your installation and customization easier
Background Image Emergency Fix
Our precious users report that the sidebar’s grey background has moved to the blog post area. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused, and here is the offered solution to solve the issue:
First of all, click this link to confirm if you’re the victim of this issue.
1. Access to your Blog’s Dashboard
2. Click on the ‘Template’ option
3. Click on ‘Edit HTML’
4. Search for the code (Keyboard shortcut for Windows User, CTRL+F), http://lh4.ggpht.com/_8bI-MDCp2FQ/SjqJZQBwNtI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/1bNooeSw6HE/contentwrap.png
5. Replace with the code, https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pu-uDNMtuPE/SjqJZQBwNtI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/eHwIc8yRtEw/s970/contentwrap.png
6. Click ‘Save Template’ to save the template and congrats, you did it!
I’m currently submitting the latest version of the template that solves this issue to the ThemeForest, and I will announce the approval once the theme is approved.