Get Started With Lumen Created by tutsplus. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Lumen is the fast new PHP micro-framework from the Laravel project. It allows you to use the power of Laravel, including the Eloquent ORM and features such as routing, middleware and validation, with the flexibility and low overhead of a micro-framework. If you like Laravel, or just want to use a .
You can use this Get Started With Lumen on Courses category for back-end, code, course, education, how-to, laravel, learning, lumen, php, training, tutorial, video course, video tutorial, web development and another uses.
- H.264: H.264
- 9: 9
- 40:28: 40:28
- No: No
- 960×540: 960×540
- Beginner: Beginner
- 382.36mb: 382.36MB
- 1280×720: 1280×720
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Lumen is the fast new PHP micro-framework from the Laravel project. It allows you to use the power of Laravel, including the Eloquent ORM and features such as routing, middleware and validation, with the flexibility and low overhead of a micro-framework. If you like Laravel, or just want to use a cutting-edge server-side platform for writing microservices and REST APIs, Lumen is a great choice.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Simon Bacquie will help you get started coding with Lumen. You’ll start with a blank, boilerplate Lumen app, and build it out into a full web app that manages books and authors. Along the way you’ll learn about some of the key Lumen features, such as Eloquent, routing, controllers and more!
What You’ll Learn
- Get set up with a Homestead development environment for Lumen, create a starter Lumen project, and build it out into a book manager application.
- Understand how routing in Lumen compares to routing in Laravel, and create your first route.
- Create views and layouts for the site, using the Blade templating language for the views.
- Add navigation, forms, records, validation, and session data.
- Updating records, redirects, and model association.
About the Instructor