Introduction to Git and GitHub Created by tutsplus. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: In this course we’ll learn all about the excellent source control management system Git. We’ll also see how we can use the brilliant GitHub as a remote source of our Git repositories and as a way to share code with our fellow .
You can use this Introduction to Git and GitHub on Courses category for code, course, education, git, github, how-to, learning, open source, terminal, training, tutorial, video course, video tutorial and another uses.
- H.264: H.264
- 21: 21
- 2:36:32: 2:36:32
- No: No
- 960×540: 960×540
- Beginner: Beginner
- 1.94gb: 1.94GB
- 1280×720: 1280×720
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course we’ll learn all about the excellent source control management system Git. We’ll also see how we can use the brilliant GitHub as a remote source of our Git repositories and as a way to share code with our fellow developers.
What You’ll Learn
- The basics of Git: initializing a repository, making commits, ignoring files, and viewing the log.
- How to work with branching and tagging.
- How to set up GitHub and work with remote repositories.
- How to create pull requests for other people’s repositories, and handle pull requests to your own repositories.
- Stashing changes, cleaning up merge conflicts, and rebasing.
About the Instructor