Performance Matters: Optimizing Page Load Created by tutsplus. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: In this course you’ll learn how to improve web-page performance. We’ll cover what that means, why it’s so important to consider, and how you can optimize your web pages so they perform .
You can use this Performance Matters: Optimizing Page Load on Courses category for course, education, how-to, learning, performance, performance optimization, training, tutorial, video course, video tutorial, web design, website performance and another uses.
- H.264: H.264
- 17: 17
- 1:35:59: 1:35:59
- No: No
- 960×540: 960×540
- Beginner: Beginner
- 1.06gb: 1.06GB
- 1280×720: 1280×720
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll learn how to improve web-page performance. We’ll cover what that means, why it’s so important to consider, and how you can optimize your web pages so they perform well.
What You’ll Learn
- What website performance is and how you can measure it.
- Why the difference between overall and perceived performance is important.
- How to use Google’s DevTools and PageSpeed insights.
- How to optimise the overall performance of your sites using server-side optimisation and by reducing HTTP requests.
- How to effectively optimise WordPress sites.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.