10 Responsive All Devices Layouts. Set. HTML5. Created by virtuti. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Set of 10 website pages-layouts can serve as a base for full website that fits all screen resolutions. Written in HTML5, calculated in .
You can use this 10 Responsive All Devices Layouts. Set. HTML5. on Css category for all devices, desktop, device, flexible, fluid, full-width, ipnone, layout, media queries, mobile, resizable slider, responsive, tablet, website base and another uses.
- None: None
- Css2, css3: CSS2, CSS3
- Ie8, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Set of 10 website pages-layouts can serve as a base for full website that fits all screen resolutions. Written in HTML5, calculated in percentage.
You can assemble pages and inner blocks of markup according your needs by simple copy-paste from one file to another. Each HTML page comes in separate folder and accompanied with specific stylesheets (general, individual, for small devices).
Includes next features:
- Full-width resizable static image+boxes.
- Full-width resizable YouTube video+boxes.
- Full-width resizable slider+boxes. Slider may contain images, video, texts.
- Toggling boxes.
- Resizable modal windows.
- Resizable table (turns into blocks on small devices).
- Contact form and micro data.
Set has basic design with few CSS3 features + few js options. Set includes:
- 3 versions of Home Page
- 3 versions of Portfolio Page
- 3 versions of General Page
- Contact Page
Folder includes HTML, CSS, jQuery, images files.
- Desktops: Mac and Windows (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox (latest versions) for Mac, Chrome, Firefox, IE8 for Win)
- Tablet: Samsung Galaxy 10.1
- Mobile: iPhone 4S
If you have questions please post them via comment box.Thank you very much for viewing!
31.01.2012 update: drop-down submenu added. Two versions are available: Homepage version I–menu item Service offers js powered submenu (ul.child-menu), menu item Folio offers pure CSS submenu (ul.small-menu). Choose any method for drop-downs that you prefer more.