Avalanche for Shopify — Responsive Premium Theme Created by indiku. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Avalanche for Shopify is a responsive shopping cart theme written in HTML5 / CSS3 , which provides a convenient way for your customers to buy your products at home or on the go and which seamlessly adapts to your customers screen sizes no matter if they use a desktop pc, a tablet or a smartphone .
You can use this Avalanche for Shopify — Responsive Premium Theme on Ecommerce category for big menu, css3, filter, fixed width, html5, newsletter, responsive, shopify, slideshow, smartphone, snowboard, sports, tablet, touch, twitter and another uses.
- Layered psd, css files, js files: Layered PSD, CSS Files, JS Files
- Shopify 2.0, other: Shopify 2.0, Other
- Fixed: Fixed
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Yes: Yes
- 1: 1
Avalanche for Shopify is a responsive shopping cart theme written in HTML5 / CSS3 , which provides a convenient way for your customers to buy your products at home or on the go and which seamlessly adapts to your customers screen sizes no matter if they use a desktop pc, a tablet or a smartphone to view your site.
Even though the default setup uses an outdoor sports theme, you can literally use it for any other product category as well due to its clean and minimal overall appearance as well as plenty of theme settings you can adjust easily from within your Shopify backend.
- M-Commerce ready
- Nearly 120 theme settings to make it truly yours
- Big and bold slide down menu including featured products and quick access to various parts of your catalog
- Beautiful, handcrafted design
- Clean, quality source code written in valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive, touch friendly image and product slideshow supporting gestures
- Working Twitter feed
- Newsletter subscription with MailChimp / CampaignMonitor support
- Layered PSD file
Documentation & Support
Even though a detailed documentation has been included for your convenience, you can of course always send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment whenever you should have some kind of question, need my help or maybe got a suggestion how to improve this theme even further. Any kind of feedback is appreciated and I usually try to answer to your requests within 24 hours, but most of the time even faster, so don’t hesitate to contact me at any time!
- 04/12/2012 Release.