Architect Lite – HTML Builder (Front-End Version) Created by Vebto. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Architect has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: jQuery, Other .
- None: None
- Jquery, other: jQuery, Other
- Yes: Yes
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Flexible Elements System – – use one of over 40 elements included with architect (and more to come in free future updates) or easily create your own complex or simple custom elements for ultimate reusability.
- Text Editor- Double click on any text content to open a text editor where you can modify the text contents and apply and remove various styles to highlighted text.
- Advanced Drag & Drop – no more trying to drag predefined elements by small handles, click element wherever you want and drag it wherever you want.
- Documentation – In depth documentation included with architect will explain everything the builder is capable of as well as advanced stuff like adding your own custom elements.
- Context Menu – Right click on any element to bring out the context menu with a variety of general options like moving elements up and down with more precision when drag and drop allows and options for that specific element like adding rows and columns to a table.
- Fully Translatable – Everything from user interface to elements names is easily translatable via a user friendly translations file.
- Live CSS Editor – easily, visually and in real-time edit most of elements properties like padding, margin, border, shadows, backgrounds, text styles and more. Or enter css by hand via integrated css editor for maximum control of your project.
- Export your project – Download your whole design in .zip file with a single click.
- Image Upload Upload images directly from architect.
- Preview – – easily preview how your designt will look for users with a single click, no page reloads, no extra bars or wait time.
- Undo Manager – – made a mistake or want to step back to a previous iteration? No problem, use the integrated undo manager to undo and redo action in architect.
- Web Server
2016 June 01 – Version 1.1
- Fixed an issue with saved projects being removed sometimes.- Fixed an issue with textures not working if architect is uploaded into sub-directory.- Fixed an issue with edit icon on selected element not working sometimes.- Fixed an issue with preview navigation not working if page is empty.- Added missing upload directory.