Royal Video Player Created by FWDesign. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Royal has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge .
- None: None
- None: None
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
What is Royal Video Player?
Royal Video Player is a powerful responsive video player that can play local videos, streaming videos from a server or Youtube and Vimeo videos. It only requires the mp4 format (the best and most used format on the web) and it will work on mobile devices and desktop machines no matter which browser is used including older browsers like IE7/IE8, this is made possible by incorporating multiple video engines into the Royal Video Player, basically it has built-in a HTML5 Youtube video engine, normal video engine, flash Youtube and Vimeo video engine and flash normal video engine. Royal Video Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited videos. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, video folder or youtube ad vimeo playlist.
Packed with a huge amount of features like responsive layout, multiple playlists, external API, optional deeplinking, flexible skin, embed & share, facebook share etc, it makes it one of the best and most impressive video player available on sale.
Royal Video Player main features:
FLASH fallback for older browsers that doesn’t support HTML5 video or for older browsers like IE7/IE8.
Only mp4 video file required.
Optional deeplinking (unique and shareable link for the current playlist and video).
Optional embed and share window.
Optional subtitles as .srt or .txt
Load any type of playlist through HTML markup, XML, video folder or Youtube or Vimeo playlist, also mixed playlist with both youtube and mp4 videos can be created.
The HTML markup playlists can be created manually or generated from a database.
Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited videos.
Optional playlist and playlists window / categories selector.
Three type of hover effects for the playlists window / categories selector thumbnails.
Video description in tooltip form for the playlist thumbnail (this feature can be removed / added globally or individually for each video).
Optional playlist and playlists window / categories selector auto open (the player can start with the playlist or playlists window / categories selector visible or hidden).
The playlist can be positioned bottom or right.
Optional video download button (this buttons can be removed / added globally or individually for each video).
Support for local, streaming from a server or Youtube videos.
Usage of the same Royal Video Player custom skin even for the Youtube videos.
Youtube video quality buttons selectors from the video control bar. The available quality rates will be displayed in a cool way so you can select the desired quality for the playing video.
The video player can play a HD video on desktop machines and a smaller video on mobile devices, this useful feature is optional, this means that the video player can play the same video source on all desktop machines or mobile devices.
Optional video poster, the poster is visible when the video player is stopped plus support for two poster sources one for desktop machines and one for mobile devices. Please note that a single source can be used for both for desktop machines and mobile devices.
Multiples display types: responsive / fixed / fullscreen.
Optional custom watermark logo. The logo can be set to hide with the control bar or to always be visible, also the logo position is customizable.
AutoHide controls bar, the video player can be set to autohide the controls bar after a number of seconds of inactivity.
The video controls bar can be showed or hidden when the video is stopped or it hasn’t started.
Click to play or pause, you can click on the video to play/pause the video.
Powerful API included with example files.
Double click fullscreen / normal screen.
Start volume value.
Autoplay, loop and shuffle.
Optional keyboard support.
Big play button.
Next and previous video buttons (optional).
Play / pause button.
Current and total time (optional).
Volume button (optional).
Volume scrubber (optional).
Shuffle and loop buttons (optional).
Embed and share button (optional).
Download video button (optional).
Facebook share button (optional).
Fullscreen button (optional).
Eight skins included with the psd files.
Detailed documentation and sample files included.
The skin is constructed from png files.
When viewing the player on a mobile device the autoplay is set to false, the volume bar is disabled, when youtube videos are used the poster is disabled / hidden and the large custom play button is only available after the video starts playing.
When viewing the player on a mobile device or browser and the player is embedded using the embed code the fullscreen button doesn’t work if the browser doesn’t have fullscreen support, browsers like IE8/IE9/IE10 or some mobile browsers.
For support or customizations please contact us here.
What our clients are saying:
Version 3.0 Release Date 22.09.2016
- Added support for optional subtitles.
- Added support for optional Vimeo videos and Vimeo playlist.
- Improved share window.
- Improved error window
Version 2.3 Release Date 22.08.2015
- Improved interaction and improved overall performance on WIN 10 / IE Edge.
- Fixed bug related to autoplay if the Youtube player is disabled.
- Added support for Youtube 4K videos 1440p & 2160p.
Version 2.2 Release Date 17.08.2015
- improved interaction on WIN 8.1 mobile devices.
Version 2.1 Release Date 26.07.2015
- Fixed a possible conflict issue with the Youtube API.
- Fixed a video time display bug.
Version 2.0 Release Date 02.09.2014
- Added support for optional ads / advertisement video (similar to youtube ads).
- Added support for multiple instances.
- Added optional feature to stop the video after it has finished to play.
- Added optional feature to start the player at a random video every time the page is opened or refreshed.
- Improved youtube playlist (if a video is unlisted it will not be displayed in the playlist).
- Improved fullscreen functionality.
- improved documentation.
Version 1.1 Release Date 09.05.2014
- Fixed bugs related to Opera and Safari on Windows (the Youtube API was initialized inconsistently).
- Added remove cursor in full screen mode when the video control bar is hiding.
- Improved video scrubber functionality (the scrubber is always visible regardless of window size).
- Added autoScale feature (useful when resizing the player)
- Added a 3rd option for the right-click context menu, now it can also have the browser default value.
WordPress Plugin version:
IF YOU NEED THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN VERSION FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : http://codecanyon.net/item/royal-video-player-wordpress-plugin/8491204?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’