- Jquery 1.3: jQuery 1.3
- Firefox, ie6, ie7, ie8, opera, safari: Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera, Safari
- Jquery Library
- XML File
- Easy to setup, all you need is simple XML knowledge …
- Customizable size , position , buttons …
- You can use many types of effects
- Easy CSS customization
- Compatible with all commonly used browsers including IE6
- Customizable navigation buttons (Play, Pause, Forward, Backward)
- PDF documentation that makes it even easier to setup XML Slider
Click on Live preview to test Xml-Slider but
keep in mind the Demo is just for testing, it’s not the complete version of XML-Slider.
XML-SLIDER v 2.0 :: 21 – 2 – 2010
- Jquery library has been upgraded to 1.4
- Major Improve on XML-SLIDER performance
- IE 7/8
margin:0 autobug has been fixed
- Easing is now available!
- New Random Option!
You can now use easing with XML-SLIDER, as default easing value is random.
How to use easing
All you have to do is to add easing option to the slider
EXAMPLE 1:To use one easing option.
EXAMPLE 2:To use set of easing options.
All you have to do is to add random option to the slider,then the slider will move randomly between the images not one by one
EXAMPLE 1:To turn on random option.