FIT – Responsive Email + StampReady Builder Created by brandonHyman. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: FIT is an email newsletter, subscription, and e-commerce template tailored to fitness and lifestyle brands. While the template is perfect for a nutrition brand, local fitness studio, or fitness app, there are modules available for delivery services, subscription programs, and even businesses with .
You can use this FIT – Responsive Email + StampReady Builder on Marketing category for clean, delivery, ecommerce, email, fitness, fluid, gmail, gym, health, hybrid, mailchimp, minimal, pricing, stampready, subscription and another uses.
- Html files: HTML Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Gmail, yahoo mail, microsoft outlook, thunderbird, hotmail, apple mail: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail
- Mailchimp, campaign monitor, stampready, icontact: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, StampReady, iContact
- No: No
- 1: 1
FIT is an email newsletter, subscription, and e-commerce template tailored to fitness and lifestyle brands. While the template is perfect for a nutrition brand, local fitness studio, or fitness app, there are modules available for delivery services, subscription programs, and even businesses with activity-focused products like adventure and clothing brands. You can promote your business and inform your clients through this minimal, elegant template that can scale for a variety of needs.
- Drag + Drop Template Builder by StampReady
- Responsive, multipurpose template
- Unlimited colors
- Litmus tested
- Well-documented code
- 40+ modules
- StampReady compatible file
- Campaign Monitor compatible file
- MailChimp compatible file
- HTML Responsive email file
- Documentation page
- AOL Mail
- Apple Mail
- Lotus Notes 8
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2000
- Outlook 2002
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2011
- Outlook 2013
- Yahoo Mail
- FONT – This template uses the Google Webfonts ‘Archivo Black’ and “Montserrat”. Email clients like Outlook, Yahoo Mail, and Gmail will not display this font, and will instead fall back to Helvetica or Arial. You can change the font used in the template in the head section
- BACKGROUND IMAGES – Outlook will not display these but will fallback to a solid colored background.
- INTERACTIVITY – Hover effects on buttons will not display in legacy clients like Outlook and Lotus Notes, or certain web clients like Gmail. There will be no effect on mobile clients as there is no cursor. These clients will display the non-hover button color at all times.
- RESPONSIVE – Some progressive enhancements made with media queries will not work in the Gmail app. The structure will respond to the device width and images will stack in a similar way to iOS devices, but some padding and other changes will not be the same.
For all support and template inquiries please email email@example.com