Retro – Responsive Email + Themebuilder Access Created by RocketWay. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Retro has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail, Compatible Email Services: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Columns: 4+ .
You can use this Retro – Responsive Email + Themebuilder Access on Marketing category for 90’s, android, apple, Aweber, campaign monitor, clean, contact contact, iphone, mailchimp, responsive, retro, rocketway, themebuilder, windows and another uses.
- Layered psd, html files: Layered PSD, HTML Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Gmail, yahoo mail, microsoft outlook, thunderbird, hotmail, apple mail: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail
- Mailchimp, campaign monitor: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor
- No: No
- 4+: 4+
Info about the animated header image
- The header image in will animate in Apple mail, iPhone and iPad with (other email clients see a normal header image without animation)
- The animation in is coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 Keyframes so the header image doesn’t animate with MailChimp code.
Regarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you?ll see a folder called ?Themebuilder? open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, the download includes a link which gives you access to the Themebuilder.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it?ll be great to hear from you!
May 6, 2014:- Template release
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full width design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatibility
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- RocketWay Email Templates are supporting the Premium Proxima Nova font. We own a license which makes it legal to let RocketWay customers use this font in their email templates. The only condition is that these fonts are hosted on our server.
Responsiveness Email Templates
- The HTML includes inline CSS and is coded with media queries. These media queries handle responsiveness based on the devices screen size. Attached a screenshot which shows you the devices supporting media queries.
Campaign monitor Support
- If you imported a template in Campaign Monitor, you are able to edit texts, buttons and images. We didn’t include repeater tags and layout tags so be aware not all features will be available in their builder.
- Gmail (background images doesn?t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (2000px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don?t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail
- Gmail App for Android