Global (single station) Android Created by Appteve. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: We represent the best solution for your internet radio station. Stylish application with its own management .
- None: None
- Android 6.0, android 5.1.x, android 5.0, android 4.4.x, android 4.3.x, android 4.2.x, android 4.1.x: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x
We represent the best solution for your internet radio station. Stylish application with its own management backend.
- Support single radio station
- Support Shoutcast or Icecast server
- Song metadata
- Background play
- Podcast section
- Offline section
- About section
- Shared system
- Full localization (ready for translation into the languages: English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Turkish, Arabic, Czech, Ukrainian, Swedish, Duch, Italian, Korean, Chinese and more )
- Ability to download podcasts and listen offline
- Background play radio
- Support MP3 , AAC | AAC+ stream
- Search information track radio in Apple music API (cover track)
- Flat design
- Support Android Studio 2
- Mass unlimited push notification
- Easy setup
- Easy customization
- Clean code
- Documentation with video tutorial include
- Edit radio station data
- Add , edit, delete radio news
- Add, edit , delete podcast
- Xss protection
- Json POST | GET protection
- Users role (admin, editor, demo)
- PHP min 5.5
- Apache server
- GD library
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- We do not do refund, on these issues, please contact the support envato.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 4 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We not only work, but sometimes even a rest, so on Saturday and Sunday, we will not turn our computers
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale