I Guess Your Mind – Xcode 8, Swift 3 readyaddicting, admob, app template, best code, cheap, fastest Created by rebeloper. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Updated for iOS10 and Swift .
You can use this I Guess Your Mind – Xcode 8, Swift 3 readyaddicting, admob, app template, best code, cheap, fastest on Mobile category for addicting, admob, app template, best code, cheap, fastest reskin, in app purchases, iOS 10, ipad pro, iphone7, iphone7 plus, level system, no ads, rebeloper, swift3 and another uses.
- None: None
- Ios 10.0.x: iOS 10.0.x
- Swift: Swift
- Layered png: Layered PNG
Updated for iOS10 and Swift 3!
Works on iPhone7, iPhone7 Plus and iPad Pro!
This iOS10 app will guess your mind. Sounds a little impossible, right? How on earth could Doge guess every time the number and its symbol you have thought about? It happened once, ok… maybe next time he won’t outsmart you… but damn, he’s good! He never, I mean n-e-v-e-r misses your symbol. It could feel like he is reading your mind. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself. Here is what you have to do:
- Think of a number with two digits. For example 34.
- Now add the two digits of the number together. For example 3+4=7.
- Next – subtract the new number from your original number. For example 34-7=27.
- Finally, look at the symbol next to your number and remember it.
- Next step: there is no next step, Doge just guessed your symbol!
Don’t believe me? Watch this awesome demo of the app, follow the instructions and be prepared for the magic!Watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/11QNiWs3XR8
CHARTBOOST ADS ENABLED
HOW TO SETUP AND RESKIN
Our super support team is truly there for you! We’ll answer to any of your questions in less than 2 hours! Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at the comment section! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! We are exited to help you!
I’m sure you are wondering how does the Doge guess the correct symbol every time. Here’s the secret:
4.0.1 – (18.11.2016) – CRITICAL
- Fixed missing Shop.sks file error (added Shop.sks file)
4.0.0 – (16.11.2016) – CRITICAL
- Updated to Swift 3 – this is brand new project from scratch and is not compatible with earlier versions (no manual update can be performed; start with a brand new project)
3.1.0 – (14.12.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added Fyber (files changed: Info.plist, Defaults.h, AppDelegate.m, IGuessYourMindSettings.plist ; added files: fyber-sdk-lib, FyberCocos2dHelper.h/.m, CoreLocation.framework and CoreTelephony.framework)
3.0.0 – (16.09.2015) – CRITICAL
- Updated to iOS9
2.0.0 – (17.04.2015) – CRITICAL
- Updated Cocos2d to v.3.4.9
- Fixed errors due to new Validations (No Common Blocks set to YES)
- fixed buttons for iPhone 6 Plus screens
- added SpeechBubble as a standalone image
- made symbol sheets smaller (programmatically)
- improved screenshot deletion when entering background
- updated to SpriteBuilder 1.3.6
- updated Cocos2d to v.3.2.1
- updated README
- updated all background images to new size (1536×2732) for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- updated Media.xcassets file for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ support (icons and launch images)
1.0.4 – fixed typo “ThirdText” * 1.0.3 – Tweaked .plist file ** 1.0.2 – Fixed bug: Chartboost ad not showing on startup because late “start” of Chartboost – Updated Chartboost SDK to v.5.0.1 ** 1.0.1 – Set Deployment Target to iOS 6.0 – Tweaked preloading of effects * 1.0. – Initial release.