- None: None
- Ios 9.0.x, ios 8.4.x, ios 8.3.x, ios 8.2.x, ios 8.1.x, ios 8.0.x, ios 7.0.x, ios 6.1.x: iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x, iOS 7.0.x, iOS 6.1.x
- None: None
Create user friendly and nice looking iOS News App. The App is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided. You can create your own news app. Best News app template for our customers.
Demo Admin Url:
- All iPhone,iPad and Universal App Device Compatible Design
- Easy User Interface
- Brand New Look
- Easily Navigate With Tab
- News Display With Category Wise
- Recently Added News Display
- News Display With Full Details
- News Change with Swiping Finger
- Add to Favorite Mode
- Favorite News Display separate
- Support both landscape and portrait mode
- Check Network Availability
- Share on Social Networks
- Admob Integrated
- Admin will able to Update About Us Page Content
- Easy Admin Panel
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel
- Display Total Category and News List Uploaded
- Easily Add Category
- Edit and Delete Category
- Edit and Delete News
- Upload Unlimited Category and its Item
- Json Service
What You Get:
- Full IOS Source Code
- Full Php Code of Server Side
- IOS Package hierarchy (that tells which class is used for what)
- Full Document with Screen Shot
How to change ‘Push notification Application Ids’?
How To Change Parse Application Ids and Client Key
- First open Parse.com & Login in Your Account.
- Press button Create New App in Right Side.
- Enter App Name
- Copy Application Id,Client key.
- Open News App Target > go to News App Folder > Select AppDelegate.m file > inside – (BOOL)application:(UIApplication )application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary )launchOptions Method > [Parse setApplicationId:
'Enter your Parse Application Id Here' clientKey:“Enter your Parse Client Key Here”];