Listen Radio Portal – Android App Created by Desk87. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Listen Radio Portal – Android App:Listen Radio Portal – Android App is radio streaming android app for Listen Radio portal. Script can be purchased from the following link: Listen Radio Portal Demo of our app: Google Play .
- None: None
- Android 6.0, android 5.1.x, android 5.0, android 4.4.x, android 4.3.x, android 4.2.x, android 4.1.x, android 4.0.4, android 4.0.3: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.0.3
- .apk, .java, .xml: .apk, .java, .xml
Listen Radio Portal – Android App:Listen Radio Portal – Android App is radio streaming android app for Listen Radio portal. Script can be purchased from the following link: Listen Radio Portal
Demo of our app: Google Play Link
Due to the heavy load on the work, support and comments are treated twice a day. Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer.
Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Codecanyon authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We do customization but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We can’t teach how to code in Java or any other language.
- We can’t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Codecanyon directly.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT ? 4:00, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
- You can read more about item support on the Codecanyon wiki
Thanks for reading.