Remember Numbers with AdMob and Leaderboard Created by OlDenWeb. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Train your memory. Remember random numbers and then open them in ascending order. Difficulty of the game is increased from 3 to 7 numbers. Also you have a time limit, be quick. .
You can use this Remember Numbers with AdMob and Leaderboard on Mobile category for admob, android, brain, education, game, java, leaderboard, libgdx, memory, mobile, numbers, teaching, training and another uses.
- 1280×720: 1280×720
- Android 6.0, android 5.1.x, android 5.0, android 4.4.x, android 4.3.x, android 4.2.x, android 4.1.x, android 4.0.4, android 4.0.3, android 4.0, android 3.2, android 3.1, android 2.3.7, android 2.3.6, android 2.3.4, android 2.3.3, android 2.3: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.0.3, Android 4.0, Android 3.2, Android 3.1, Android 2.3.7, Android 2.3.6, Android 2.3.4, Android 2.3.3, Android 2.3
- .java, .xml, layered psd: .java, .xml, Layered PSD
Train your memory. Remember random numbers and then open them in ascending order. Difficulty of the game is increased from 3 to 7 numbers. Also you have a time limit, be quick. Enjoy!
- LibGDX and Hillmix used
- AdMob Banner integrated
- AdMob Interstitial integrated
- Google Play Games Leaderboard integrated
- Clear graphics
- Optimized for tablets
- Background music and sounds
How to Setup and Reskin
- Install latest Android SDK
- Open Gradle project in Android Studio
- Change Package ID, App Name, icons, graphics and sounds
- Set up Google Play Games Services
- Set up AdMob ID, Google Play Games App ID and Leaderboard ID
- Build an APK file
- Some graphic elements designed by Freepik.com
- Background music: “Treasure Castle” playonloop.com)