OctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment Created by octopuscodes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: OctopusCodes has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 3.7, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6 .
You can use this OctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment on Net category for ajax cart, asp.net mvc cart, cart, checkout system, invoice system, payment gateway, paypal cart, paypal payment, shopping cart, shopping cart with paypal and another uses.
- None: None
- .net 3.0, .net 3.5, .net 3.7, .net 4.0, .net 4.5, .net 4.6: .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 3.7, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6
- No: No
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
OctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment is a simple, easy-to-use, ready-to-use ASP.NET MVC script for building dynamic online shopping store integrate PayPal payment.
OctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment has an easy administration page that gives you full control over category, product, orders, customers and settings.
With our responsive e-commerce script, you will have your online store displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Category Hierarchies
- Manage shopping cart: Update the item quantity in cart, delete item in cart
- Support Ajax for Cart
- Integrate PayPal Payment for Checkout
- Ajax pagination in Product Listing
- Manage Orders of Customer
- Change Profile Customer
- Manage Hierarchy for Categories from back-end
- Manage Products from back-end
- Manage Orders from back-end
- Manage Coupons from back-end
- Manage Customers from back-end
- Change Setting website from back-end
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- PayPal account for testing
- Email: OctopusShoppingCartPaypalfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 123456
- .NET Framework 4.0 or above
- MS IIS 7/6
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0 or above
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
OctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox
- IE 8+
- FireFox 3+
- Opera 11+
- Safari 5+
- Create new database on your hosting and run OctopusCodesShoppingCartPaypal.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open Web.config file and change values of server name, database name,username and password in connectionStrings tag as below:
- data source: your server name
- initial catalog: your database name
- user id: your username
- password: your password
- Run website and login with default account:
If you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email email@example.com Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- V1.0 Released – August 1, 2016