- None: None
- Php 5.x: PHP 5.x
- Html, php: HTML, PHP
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, opera: IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera
- None: None
With this encoder you can make your PHP scripts unreadable for other people but they will still work the same way on your server. This is handy when you want to give someone a PHP script but you don’t want them to view the source code.
It’s also possible to let the script expire on date X. If the script is runned after the expire date you can show a custom message.
It’s also possible to let the script work only on particular host(s). For example you want the script to only work on localhost and on sitebase.be.
Here is a preview video of how easy it is to create an encoded script.
- No special server software needed
- Secure your PHP source code
- Limit your PHP scripts to only run on certain domains
- Add an expire date to your script
- Easy to use encoding interface
- NEW Also encodes HTML files with inline PHP
v1.3.0 (10/02/2011)* Support for HTML documents with inline PHP code* Fixed character bug that some users had problems withv1.2.0 (12/10/2010)* Now it's possible to include multiple encoded files without getting an errorv1.1.0 (12/08/2010)* Fixed include multiple encoded files error.