CRM Client Encryption Created by dtbaker. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: CRM has features such as High Resolution: No, Software Version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6 .
You can use this CRM Client Encryption on Php scripts category for aes, crm, data encryption, encrypt client data, encrypt client information, encryption, freelance, ftp encryption, invoice, invoicing, project, project management, rsa, secure and another uses.
- None: None
- None: None
- Php 7.x, php 4.x, php 5.x, php 5.0 5.2, php 5.3, php 5.4, php 5.5, php 5.6: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- None: None
- No: No
Password and other Data Encryption
This plugin lets you encrypt sensitive data in UCM so it is safe from prying eyes (eg: hackers or disgruntled staff members). Perfect for keeping customers FTP/cPanel details encrypted.
See the screenshots for a step by step guide on how to encrypt and decrypt information with the UCM system.
UCM Data Encryption Features
- Ability to encrypt any extra field within the system (extra fields are those ones you can create yourself from the “more fields »” button)
- Create multiple encryption vaults with different master passwords. If one master password is discovered this will limit their data access. Or you could have all FTP details encrypted with one password, and all cPanel details encrypted with another password. Up to you!
- If you forget the password there is absolutely no way to decrypt the information. Not even by me, the developer. This is industry standard RSA and AES cryptography, serious stuff!
- Keep a history of who access what information, when they access it, and from what IP address (are staff members looking at details from home?).
- You can encrypt data without typing in the master password, but to decrypt it you need the master password. (This is the public / private key cryptography at work).
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Linux hosting account
- Check the upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Feature List and Product Comparison:
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.