- None: None
- None: None
- Php 4.x, php 5.x, mysql 5.x: PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Css, php, sql: CSS, PHP, SQL
- No: No
Manage Unlimited categories, sub-categories or sub-sub-categories
This script can be used to manage categories of content stored in a MySQL that is structured in hierarchies of unlimited depth.
The categories hierarchy is stored in a MySQL table that keeps the information about each category including the identifier of its parent category record.
The script provides functions to add a new category, edit, delete and retrieve the details of an existing category. Cross-Browser Compatible (IE6+, FF, Safari and more).
- Added feature to upload icons to each category when add new category or edit it.
- Added feature to show popups with description when the category title is moused over.
Features (Extremely easy to integrate)
- Insert new categories to the structure: ParentID (Parent Category): every category should have a parent category, if it doesn’t then it will be a root category … this variable holds the parent category ID otherwise assign zero.
Category Name, Category Description, Display Order, Show In Main Menu, Icon File ( category name , description, upload icon file, sort order and option to include in main menu or not )
- Edit existing category
- Delete existing category and all sub-categories below it
- Change display order for categories and subcategories
- Upload icons to each category when add new category and subcategory or edit it
- Show popups with description when the category title is moused over
You can View Live Demo: http://www.atixscripts.info/projects/categories/categories.php
Supports PHP 5.2.x or later
Supports MySQL 5.x or later (Requires 1 Database)
Can be tweaked or modified once purchased if you know the PHP language.
Please contact with any questions you may have via e-mail (admin[at]atixscripts.info).