Origins – Video Games Portal Created by Vebto. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Origins is a fully featured, stand-alone application that provides you with everything you need to build functional, modern and beautiful video games .
You can use this Origins – Video Games Portal on Php scripts category for calendar, comments, dashboard, games, gaming, menu builder, news, posters, ratings, reviews, search, trailers, translations, video games, videos and another uses.
- None: None
- Laravel: Laravel
- Php 5.3, php 5.4, php 5.5: PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
Origins is a fully featured, stand-alone application that provides you with everything you need to build functional, modern and beautiful video games website.
You can access admin area demo here, note that all destructive actions like deleting, creating and editing are disabled on demo site.
2016 August 15 – Version 1.8
- Fixed an issue with GiantBomb video images sometimes being broken.- Fixed an issue with news images not displaying when they have been fetched automatically.- Fixed an issue with some news articles not being updatable from dashboard.
2016 April 18 – Version 1.7
- Fixed several issues with GiantBomb API.- Fixed some issues with news fetching functionality.- Fixed some issues with videos fetching functionality.- Fixed an issue with user avatars not uploading properly.
2015 December 17 – Version 1.6
- Fixed an issue with news functionality not working properly.- Fixed an issue with news not being deletable if news url was translated.- Fixed an issue with fetching reviews when using IGN as data provider.- Fixed an issue with homepage sometimes showing an errors after fetching reviews.- Fixed an issue with menus not saving properly after menus url was translated.- Fixed a problem with slider not being populated properly after installation.
2015 June 01 – Version 1.5.1
- Fixed news fetching issues caused by updates to 3rd party site.- Corrected an issue with news and reviews deletion if urls were translated.- Corrected a problem with menu creation if urls were translated.
2015 January 13 – Version 1.5
- Games pages will now show latest news about the game if any were found.- New and improved layout for homepage, main and index games pages.- Twitch API integration.- Improvements to the way games are fetched, more relevant and newer ones should now display on all the pages.- Security improvements.- Fixed a bug with pagination allowing to go beyond available pages.- News on the tag pages will now be ordered by date.- Deleting images from media manager will now correctly remove them from filesystem as well as database.- Fixed a bug with search not working when there are quotes in the search query.- Fixed a bug where the script would redirect you to wrong url after creating a new game.- Fixed several bugs with release date formatting.- Fixed several problems with translated urls.- Fixed a problem with dates not getting formatted properly after editing or creating a game.- Fixed a bug with games and videos not being deletable from dashboard when their urls are translated.- Fixed a problem where videos wouldn't be searched when data provider was set to 'db'.- Fixed a problem with users not being able to delete their reviews sometimes.- Corrected the sorting options in user profile.- Improved navbar usability on phones.- Fixed an issue with videos not playing on main video page.- Improved video modal sizing on different screen sizes.
2014 July 15 – Version 1.4
- Added RSS feeds for latest news,videos and top rated games.- News and custom pages will now have unique title instead of base one. - Fixed a problem with tag removal from news items.- Fixed a few problems with ajax requests.- Fixed a bug with contact form not sending emails.- Fixed a problem with genres that have slash in them.- Fixed a problem with image links when creating games manually.- Fixed some visual problems in new review creation page.- When logged in as an admin clicking on 'new review' button in game page will now take you to separate review creation page.
2014 June 20 – Version 1.3
- Fixed a problem with settings not saving if database tables were prefixed during installation.- Fixed a problem with attaching tags to news items.- Fixed a problem with user reviews.- Fixed a problem with slider links.- Corrected some visual problems with slider and video dashboard pages on firefox.
2014 June 17 – Version 1.2
- Fixed a rare error when scraping a lot of games.- Fixed a problem with translations not loading correctly on some machines.- Fixed thumb not linking to game on genres page.- Fixed an issue with access denied when trying to edit your own profile.- Fixed user avatar preview sometimes not working.- Fixed some rare errors with pagination.- Fixed a problem with user reviews.- Fixed an issue with menu builder and non english characters.
2014 June 13 – Version 1.1
- Fixed several visual problems that occured on IE and Firefox in dashboard and user profiles.- Fixed video image width mismatch on homepage.- Added indication that request is in progress to login modal.- Fixed several token mismatch errors.- Fixed a couple edge case errors that occurred when fetching games.- Fixed search bar not fitting to the navbar on smaller screen sizes.