The One Radio Engine Created by DHAKAapps. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x .
You can use this The One Radio Engine on Php scripts category for aac, aac plus, icecast, mailchamp, online radio, page, radio, radio cms, radio engine, radio player, radio station, radio website, shoutcast, template, the one and another uses.
- None: None
- Codeigniter: CodeIgniter
- Php 5.4, php 5.5, php 5.6, mysql 4.x, mysql 5.x: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
The One Radio Engine is like a CMS that’s can be help you to create a online radio station website or Online radio shout casting. You can create or remove any page with any customized template that’s are designed as this format. Tow type of admin access that can be more then secure to controlling admin panel. RJ profile, Scheduler, Image gallery, Slider image and user contact inbox also present here. Highly secured Radio Engine CMS, that created using CodeIgniter Framework.
- Possible to set up Station IP or server
- Radio Shout casting
- Shoutcast, Icecast and aacPlus & mp3 radio player
- Frontend Radio player.
- Radio volume controlling
- Auto play radio
- Admin can change site name, site email and site logo
- Possible to create customized page template
- Add or Remove page template
- Add or remove pages as you want
- CK editor integrated with page content
- More necessary template for frontend
- My profile page
- User contact message in admin panel
- Admin can reply to user contact via admin panel
- Email integrated with user contact and admin reply
- Admin can upload gallery image and also can deactivate for show.
- Frontend gallery image popup
- Admin can upload slider images and also can deactivate for show
- Admin can set & delete RJ profile
- Admin can see the list of RJ profile
- RJ profile will be show in user frontend
- Admin can set and update show schedule
- Schedules are linked with RJ
- Admin can set and update sponsors
- Admin can see the sponsors list
- 5 type of ad space
- Multiple ad will be possible to add in a position
- Social link setup
- Facebook like box integrated
- Customizable system settings
- Logo & favicon upload system
- Update to new version API
- Footer page Link
- Extremely easy to integrate! Just run our Install Wizard
- 100% Object Oriented(CodeIgniter)
- SEO friendly URL
- Auto pagination
- Cross browser pass
- Bootstrap Design
- Email subscriber option
- Mailchimp Integrated
- Reliable and secure MySQL database backend
- Automatic HTML5 & PHP field validation
- Forgotten password reset
- Integrated FREE Simple Contact Form
- Auto Sortable columns
- View list of registered users
- Two type of user access(Admin, staff)
- Customized email settings
If you are useing Radio Engine v2.2.1, So, ignore it please.
If you are using grater then v1.1.1, please follow this instruction:
- Login Your admin dashboard
- Go to about page under settings menu
- Check for Update
Version 2.2.1 – 16 October 2015
+ Icecast Radio strumming <New> + Radio volume controlling <New>+ Code optimizing+ Empty field controlling+ Simple bug fixing.
Version 2.1.1 – 10 August 2015
+ AACPlus radio player <New> + Theme selection (Red and Black) <New>+ Some security issue+ jQuery plugin update & prettyPhoto XSS fix+ Simple bug fixing.
Version 1.2.1 – 02 April 2015
+ Admin role access control.+ Radio auto play.+ Some spelling correction.+ Simple bug fixing.
Version 1.1.1 – 25 March 2015
+ Initial release.
Support and Documentation
With purchasing the Radio Engine you will get first class support! Please feel free to contact me by email at any time if you run into problems.
You need to confirm your purchase from codecanyon.net?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’ to get any support.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For online documentation, you can visit http://radio.cyphern.com/help/