Zhen Documentation Wiki Created by telerim. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Looking for a documentation or wiki system that allows you the full power of an online, web-based documentation system without any of the hassle? Prefer a GUI editor to .
- None: None
- Cakephp: CakePHP
- Php 5.3, php 5.4, php 5.5, mysql 5.x: PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.x
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
Looking for a documentation or wiki system that allows you the full power of an online, web-based documentation system without any of the hassle? Prefer a GUI editor to markup?
Zhen Documentation provides all these features of a documentation system without any of the hassle!
- GUI / WYSIWYG editor for editing content, so you don’t have to deal with markup again. Unless you really want to play with HTML source, in which case you can do so.
- Tree-based content directory and navigation: organize content in nested layers, with parent and child pages. The tree-based structure is automatically reflected in a tree menu on the left side of the page, so you are never too far away from a page you want to find.
- Search through all titles and content to easily find content that you are looking for.
- Upload photos, images, etc to go along with your content with the click of a button.
For the demo link, please use:
- User name = admin
- Password = admin@123to test it out.
Installation instructions: (1) Unzip files on server (2) Run /app/telerim/mysql/app.sql on your MySQL database (3) Copy /app/Config/database.php.default to /app/Config/database.php and update this new file with your MySQL database settings. (4) Hit the public URL on your server with your browser, login as admin / admin@123 and change settings.