Abandoned Cart Reminder – Prestashop module Created by terranetpro. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: TIncrease your conversion rate by motivating customers to recover their abandoned carts. Send mass cart reminders, easily customize email templates and generate coupons to encourage visitors come back to your .
You can use this Abandoned Cart Reminder – Prestashop module on Plugins category for abandoned, bonus, cart, cart rules, discount, gift, module, prestashop, recovery, reminder, voucher and another uses.
- None: None
- Prestashop 1.7.0.x, prestashop 1.6.1.x, prestashop 1.6.1, prestashop 1.6.0.x: PrestaShop 1.7.0.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1, PrestaShop 1.6.0.x
- No: No
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Html, php: HTML, PHP
Remind customer to complete purchase
TIncrease your conversion rate by motivating customers to recover their abandoned carts. Send mass cart reminders, easily customize email templates and generate coupons to encourage visitors come back to your store.
The benefits for Merchants
– This module send a customizable email with voucher code
– Create unlimited number of flexible rules
– Use customizable sending schedule
– Easily edit email templates
– Automatically generate coupons
– Unlimited number of reminders- Unlimited number of cart rule templates- Email template in multiple languages.- Automation of sending e-mails and discount coupon code is done using cron job.- Each coupon is generated at for specific customer
Benefits for customers
Customers will be pleasantly surprised
Regular installation. You need to configure the module by adding a cart rule details and setup crontab.
– Email 1 (first reminder)
For your first email, keep it simple. Just include a few pieces of information and a big “Buy Now” button.
When to send your first email:
4 hours: This time slot has the highest return, according to feedback from several merchants.
– Email 2 (second reminder)
If you want to boost results, include a coupon or discount code.
When to send your second email:
23 hours: Within one day of the first visit.
– Email 3 (a third and final email)
You could turn this email into a survey to gain valuable feedback as to why someone didn’t purchase from you.
There isn’t a lot of research around the third email, so if you choose to send one, you should experiment with sending at various cadences like 72 hours = 3 days, 5 days and 1 week.
Set SMTP parameters (for advanced users ONLY).
Delete all old abandoned carts and keep only carts from last 3 days, before start this module!
Go to backoffice in Preferences / Customers and set Re-display cart at login = YES !