Bing Translator for Adobe Muse Created by Nakshatra. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Bing has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: Muse CC 2015, Muse CC 2014 .
You can use this Bing Translator for Adobe Muse on Plugins category for adobe muse translate, adobe muse translation, adobe muse translation widget, adobe muse translator, language translator, mulib, muse translate, muse translator, translate, translation, translator, website translator and another uses.
- None: None
- Muse cc 2015, muse cc 2014: Muse CC 2015, Muse CC 2014
- None: None
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- .mulib, layered png: .MuLib, Layered PNG
Bing Translator for Adobe Muse
This is an amazing widget for adobe Muse, if you’re looking to provide the Translat ion in the website. The Widget has 50 different Languages to choose from and translate to. With the Bing Translator you can Automatically or Manually (translate button) translate your adobe muse website.
Add one or more translation options by duplicating the widget and changing the languages. You can create a button within the widget or create an custom icon/image and make it as a button to translate the website manually, when the user clicks on it.
Now, with this widget make your website comfortable to visitors by translating them to their own language.
Installing and Using:
- Once you’ve Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
- Launch Adobe Muse.
- Navigated to the place extracted and double click on “Nakshatra – Bing Translator”.
- Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu – Library).
- In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
- Once the folder is open, you’ll see the widget named “Nakshatra – Bing Translator”. Click and Drag it on the page.
- As soon as the widget is place on the page the widget options fly-out is open by default. Customize it.
- Widget Options
- Translate From: The Original Language in which the website was actually designed.
- Translate To: To what language the widget should translate the website
- Enable Auto-Translate: Enable this option if you want the website to be translated automatically to the selected language when the page loads.
- Enable Custom Image/Icon: Enable this option if you want to replace the built in button with the one you created, it can be an image.
- All the other options are for styling and are self explanatory.
- List of Translation Languages:
- Bosnian (Latin)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Haitian Creole
- Hmong Daw
- Yucatec Maya
- Querétaro Otomi
- Serbian (Cyrillic)
- Serbian (Latin)