- None: None
- Magento 2.1.3, magento 2.1.2, magento 2.1.1, magento 2.1.0, magento 2.0.7, magento 2.0.6, magento 2.0.5, magento 2.0.4, magento 2.0.2, magento 2.0.1, magento 2.0.0: Magento 2.1.3, Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0
- No: No
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
This module allows you to add the COD payment method with the option of applying an extra fee and restrict COD purchases to certain ZIP/PIN Codes and allow to check the availability of Cash On Delivery payment method using ZIP/PIN Code directly on product page before placing the order.
- Allow to charge your customers for COD regardless of the amount of the order.
- Apply a COD charge based on the percentage of the total order.
- The COD charge is displayed separately in the cart, order, invoice, invoice pdf, order email.
- The COD charge is calculated based on the store currency.
- Allows you to set a minimum and maximum order size to show this payment method.
- Allow store owner to Add/Edit/Update ZIP/PIN Codes for Cash On Delivery method availability.
- Cash On Delivery payment method Auto Hide based on customer entered shipping address PIN Code/ZIP code.
- Allow customer to check the availability of Cash On Delivery using ZIP/PIN Codes on product page.
- This extension gives relaxation for customize Success/Failure message of service availability.
IMPORTANT – Our support team is a standby and easily accessible for any kind of issues you may face with our Magento Extension. You can also register your issues into our support system or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.