Easy Bulk Order – Upload CSV to Create Cart Admin & Front end Magento Created by woomagestore. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: View Detailed .
You can use this Easy Bulk Order – Upload CSV to Create Cart Admin & Front end Magento on Plugins category for Admin bulk order, Admin order create, Backend order generation, Bulk Order Create Cart, Customer group create cart, Magento Upload CSV to Create Cart, upload cart for customer, upload csv from backend, Upload CSV to Create Cart, Upload CSV to Create Cart Magento and another uses.
- None: None
- Magento 1.9.3.x, magento 18.104.22.168, magento 22.214.171.124, magento 126.96.36.199, magento 188.8.131.52, magento 184.108.40.206, magento 220.127.116.11, magento 18.104.22.168, magento 22.214.171.124, magento 126.96.36.199: Magento 1.9.3.x, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11
- No: No
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Admin from backend and Customer will create cart large amount of product through CSV upload. Admin have option to assign customer group for creating cart through csv.Custom cart link will visible based on customer groups selected by Admin.
This extension allows customer/Admin from backend to add a large number (and types) of products by adding their SKU codes and the quantity to be ordered. The cart is prepared on its own, depending on the availability of the product at that time. The SKU codes can be entered in the form of a CSV file (containing the list and quantities of products to be purchased) that can be uploaded on the website. The customer would need to have a registered account on the website in order to take benefit of this simple process.
Customers and Admin will create CSV file offline in their spreadsheets and add selected products to cart in one click through uploading CSV file.
– Enable/disable from backend
– Assign customer groups from Admin to create cart via CSV upload.
– Admin will create cart for customer through CSV
– Visible link bulk upload based on customer group.
– Only Simple products add to cart via CSV
– Customers can add large amount of products to cart with no extra time.
– A separate page to upload a csv format file with SKU and qty fields.
– Extension can be enabled/disabled from backend.
– Admin can change csv header titles from backend.
– Only registered customers can access custom cart page.
– It also allows back orders.
Steps to be taken for Installation
Step-1. Login with your Magento admin
Step-2. Go to system -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager
Step- 3. Login with Magento Connect Manager (with your Magento admin credentials)
Step-4. Upload package file (purchased file) in direct package file upload section and click on upload.
Step-5. Return to Magento admin and clear cache from System -> Cache Management
. Logout from Magento admin and re-login.
How to Enable and Disable the Extension?
Step-1. Go to System -> Configuration -> Custom Cart to select General Settings of Extension.
Step-2. Select customer groups from Admin
Step-3. Select YES to Enable and NO to Disable the extension from Admin.
How to Change the Header Titles for SKU and Quantity?
Step-1. Go to System -> Configuration -> Custom Cart -> General Settings
Step-2. From here Admin can change the Header Titles for SKU and Quantity in CSV.
Admin Demo of the Extension
Step-1 Select Sales/Orders then click create new orders
Step-2 Select customer to create Cart
Step-3 Click to upload to CSV
Step-4 browse CSV to upload
Step-5 List of quantity added on cart
Step-6 All product added to cart based on SKU and Quantity
Step-7 Orders completed based on csv uploaded by Admin
Front End Demo of the Extension
Step-1. Register an Account on the Magento Store
Step-2. Bulk order link will visible “Custom Cart” in top links based on customer groups selected by Admin
Step-3. Click on Custom Cart to Upload CSV File consisting of SKU codes and Quantity of the products to be ordered.
Step-4. List of product added on cart based on SKU and Quantity.
Format to be used for CSV file