HTML5 Video Player for Adobe Muse Created by Nakshatra. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: HTML5 has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: Muse CC 2015.1.x, Muse CC 2015, Muse CC 2014.3.x, Muse CC 2014 .
You can use this HTML5 Video Player for Adobe Muse on Plugins category for adobe muse, adobe muse video player, adobe muse widget, html5, html5 video player, mulib widget, muse video player, muse widget, video, video player, video player widget, video widget and another uses.
- None: None
- Muse cc 2015.1.x, muse cc 2015, muse cc 2014.3.x, muse cc 2014: Muse CC 2015.1.x, Muse CC 2015, Muse CC 2014.3.x, Muse CC 2014
- Yes: Yes
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- .mulib: .MuLib
HTML5 Video Player – Adobe Muse Widget.
A wonderful widget to embed your video directly onto your websites without having to depend on video sites like YouTube, Vimeo etc.
The Widget comes with many options to optimize and make it suitable for the theme of your website. The widget uses video formats like mp4 and webm, with a poster frame. The player is fully customizable and can be resized to fit correctly. The widget also can acquire Full-Width of the browser, when you turn ON the Full-Width in the status bar.
Installing and Using:
- Once you’ve Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
- Launch Adobe Muse.
- Navigated to the place extracted and double click on “Nakshatra – HTML5 Video Player”.
- Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu – Library).
- In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
- Once the folder is open, you’ll see the widget named “Nakshatra – HTML5 Video Player”. Click and Drag it on to the page.
- As soon as the widget is place on the page the widget options fly-out is open by default.
- Add both Video Files and the Poster frame image and Preview the page in the browser.
- Style it as per your website theme.
- FULL WIDTH: Select the widget and enable the Fullwidth Option in the status bar of Adobe Muse.
Note: Compress and/or Convert the video according to web standards, with the lower video bitrate. Video Files are not included with the download.
Let us know if you need any more help in setting up the widget, we shall do the needful.