M-Pesa Mobile Payment for WooCommerce Created by tawhidurrahmandear. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Add M-Pesa Mobile Banking Payment option as an extra E-Commerce Payment option in your WooCommerce .
You can use this M-Pesa Mobile Payment for WooCommerce on Plugins category for ecommerce, m pesa, m-pesa, mobile banking, mobile banking payment solution, money, mpesa, payment, payment solution, safaricom, transaction, vodafone, woocommerce, wordpress plugin and another uses.
- 640×480: 640×480
- WordPress 4.7.x, wordpress 4.6.1, wordpress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0: WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0
- Yes: Yes
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Add M-Pesa Mobile Banking Payment option as an extra E-Commerce Payment option in your WooCommerce website.
M-Pesa allows users to deposit, withdraw, transfer money and pay for goods and services easily with a ordinary mobile device. Users are are using the mobile phone no. as the bank account no. First launched in 2007 by Vodafone, now used by millions of people in Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Lesotho, Egypt, Afghanistan, South Africa, India, Romania, Albania. The service will expand into Western Europe anytime soon. The service allows users to deposit money into an account stored on their cell phones, to send balances using PIN-secured SMS text messages to other users, including sellers of goods and services, and to redeem deposits for regular money.
From now on Buyers will be able to buy products from WooCommerce website and pay via M-Pesa.
How it works?
WooCommerce provides Direct Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), Check Payment options. Just like that M-Pesa will be an another extra option. The website will show Store-Owner’s Mobile no. (which is actually a Bank account no.) Buyer will pay using USSD code by own mobile and input the information (Buyer’s mobile no. and Ref ID) in form. After getting the order Store-Owner will check the Product purchase amount, Mobile no. (which is actually a Bank account no.), and Ref ID (Transaction ID, M-Pesa sends it to both sender’s and receiver’s mobile). If everything is fine, Store-Owner will start processing to complete the Order.
Even you can take help of this YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0BNYxK3dns) to know how to send money by M-Pesa
No risk of PIN Theft
The PlugIn does not work work on API or connect with the server of M-Pesa. It simply collects information and sends it to Store-Owner. As Buyer is not providing any PIN by this, so both parties are safe.
How to Install?
This is a WooCommerce based plugin, so the WooCommerce PlugIn must be activated … NOW
- Upload the “M-Pesa Mobile Payment for WooCommerce” plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Then activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > “M-Pesa Mobile Banking Payment” and setup your necessary customization.
Tawhidur Rahman Dear or this Website www.themeforest.net?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’ (by Envato) or this specific Product (M-Pesa Mobile Payment for WooCommerce) does not have any relation with “WooCommerce” or “M-Pesa”. Logo of “M-Pesa” is used here under Fair Usage Policy or Nominative use only. Remember that, this Product is an Add-Ons for the “WooCommerce” or “M-Pesa” Subscribers or Customers to make life and business easier. Although this product helps “WooCommerce” or “M-Pesa” to engage or to get more Subscribers or Customers indirectly.