- None: None
- Magento 188.8.131.52, magento 184.108.40.206, magento 220.127.116.11, magento 18.104.22.168, magento 22.214.171.124, magento 126.96.36.199, magento 188.8.131.52, magento 184.108.40.206, magento 220.127.116.11, magento 18.104.22.168, magento 22.214.171.124, magento 126.96.36.199, magento 188.8.131.52, magento 184.108.40.206: Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168
- Yes: Yes
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Save your valuable time to calculate cost-based pricing using automatically generated mark-up values. With extension for Magento “Price by Cost” you can ensure your prices are always at an optimum mark-up. You can use either percentage or absolute mark-up values to calculate the prices. After installation in backend product table you will have next field (in price group) cost, markp-up by percentage, mark-up by fixed amound and price. All fields will automatically be re-calculated when product prices or costs are amended. When you update the cost of your product then it will automatically re-calculate the mark-up of the price according to the percentages or amount fixed value you have inputted for the product. During calculating of the mark-up it will maximal keeping the value of mark-up based on rounding rules of the price setting in config. Our extension helps you provide easy change any field of mark-up, cost or price of the product with maximum keeping mark-up a percentage or a fixed value of mark-up based on currently setting in config.
Compatibility: This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x – 1.9.x
Installation precaution: If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in: Magento Back-end > System > Tools > Compilation under ‘Compiler status’.
1. Copy the folder (and its content): “app” to your root magento directory or use Magento Connect Manager to Upload package file POSMaster_PriceByCost-1.0.0.tgz and install it
2. Clear the magento cache
3. Log out and log in again in your magento admin
To set rules of round prices per product, browse to:Magento Back-end > System > Configuration > POS MASTER > Price by Cost set rounding rules and type of mark-up.There is a ‘Rounding rules’ mean round price after calculating mark-up by selected rules.Field named ‘Type mark-up’ have two options ‘Percent’ and ‘Value’:
1. If you choose type: ‘Percent’ specified markup will be try to keeping a percentage mark-up (%) of the product cost after calculated price by selected round rules.
2. If you choose type: ‘Value’ specified markup fixed value will be add to product cost. Specified value will try to keeping after calculated price by selected round rules.
An example of the price round rule:
Selected (no): 21 = 21; 122 = 122; 126 = 126; 245 = 245; 356 = 356
Selected (0.1): 0.21 = 0.2; 0.52 = 0.5; 1.26 = 1.3; 2.45 = 2.5; 3.56 = 3.6
Selected (50): 21 = 0; 122 = 100; 126 = 150; 245 = 250; 356 = 350
Selected (100): 21 = 0; 122 = 100; 126 = 100; 245 = 200; 356 = 400