Price Grabber Created by webinse_dev. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Tired of checking prices on products on different stores (like Amazon, eBay, etc.)? Here is a handy solution for you – Webinse Price Grabber extension. It allows you to track and set the lowest prices on your products – .
- None: None
- Magento 220.127.116.11, magento 18.104.22.168, magento 22.214.171.124, magento 126.96.36.199, magento 188.8.131.52, magento 184.108.40.206, magento 220.127.116.11, magento 18.104.22.168, magento 22.214.171.124, magento 126.96.36.199: Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168
- No: No
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Webinse Price Grabber
Tired of checking prices on products on different stores (like Amazon, eBay, etc.)? Here is a handy solution for you – Webinse Price Grabber extension. It allows you to track and set the lowest prices on your products – easily.
Webinse PriceGrabber allows you to set up lowest prices automatically or manually.
You can add the price rule in System -> Configuration -> PriceGrabber. Extension will automatically determine the price according to the next rule: the minimum price of external websites + price rule that you added.
In System -> Configuration -> PriceGrabber you also can specify on how tag parser gets the price of the product from external websites. PriceGrabber also allows to specify how to update prices (automatically twice a day or manually).
You can add and configure the block with price comparisons in the frontend of your website, so your customers would be able to see, that your prices are the lowest!
PriceGrabber checks validity of the entered tags and links and also sends you notification if entered data is invalid.
You can add links to external websites in the following way:- go to Catalog -> Manage Products grid- check need product (it should be a simple product)- on the edit product check you will see a PriceGrabber tab, there you can set links to external site also you can see time when product has been updated
You can check the validity of the link in the PriceGrabber grid with the “Check link” button! Also you can see how long ago the prices were updated and pricing information on this item from other resources (from product pages or grid Manage Products).
- You can set links to the external websites and check their validity
- You can see the prices of competitors in a convenient format
- Automatically upgraded prices from external resources twice a day
- Opportunity to set lowest prices on assignment rule
- Extension also allows to update the prices manually
- Opportunity to specify the rule that calculates the minimal price
- Extension automatically notifies you of error (problem with tags or improperly installed external links)
- Opportunity to add and configure the block of price comparisons in the frontend
Note: Extension supports 6 websites: Amazon, eBay, Zappos, 6PM, TigerDirect, BestBuy. And now you may also add new external websites dynamically. Also in order Price Grabber extension works properly, you need to set up a Cron job first. Note:Extension works only with USD. More currency in the next release. Note:Extension maintains only simple products.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, installation requires little time and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Price Grabber Extension version 2.1.1 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9.2
Feb 04 2016 – Version 2.1.1
The main updates are:- possibility to add new external websites dynamically;- growth index - new attribute that allows to monitor price changes; - possibility to run cron and check products by batches (for big product collections) and control quantity of products in batch from admin panel.
Jul 03 2015 – Version 2.0.6
Reformatted code with Webinse style
Apr 30 2015 – Version 2.0.0
- Added 'Price Rule' block to product edit page- Added 'Show parsed parice' option to edit product page- New email notifications- Added cron option to system configuration- Implemented Daily Notification Logic- Created PriceGrabber Grid- Created logic to reset pricegrabber info
Nov 07 2014 – Version 1.0.0