- None: None
- Muse cc 2017.0.x, muse cc 2015.2.x: Muse CC 2017.0.x, Muse CC 2015.2.x
- Yes: Yes
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, chrome, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, chrome: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- .mulib: .MuLib
designingmedia muse presents Unique Widget for Adobe Muse – Scroll To Top Button for responsive as well as fixed pages website.
our Widget will work with adobe muse version starting from 2015.2.x to latest.
As you know, the problem of the responsive layout of the website in Muse is the lack of scrolling up. Now it’s no longer a problem. This widget allows you to perform scrolling in each breakpoint point. There is no need to anchor
The widget is very easy to use, has few settings and most importantly – do not need to create a anchor or even to adjust it on all pages and at every breakpoint fixed or fluid page what ever it may be. Just place the widget on to the page and configure according to the instructions.addition in the widget is the shifting to a speacfic place in the page.
Another IMPORTANT thing is that you can set any object to be clickable back to top just set the grapic style and your good to go.
Do rate us if you like our effort.
- Desktop, tablet, and phone versions.
- Clean, Neat and Simple.
- Apply to any object in muse.
- Scroll speed as you like.
- Choice of scroll animation.
- Scroll to specafic location.
- No need to Set in all pages just in add
to master page.
- Easily customisable widget.
- Only for adobe Muse.
- Well documentation.
*** Changelog - Back to top Adobe Muse widget ***2017.03.09 - version 1.0 * First release!
Sources & Credits
All credits included to documentation folder.
You can support via contact form on our profile page!
Thanks for interesting & purchasing our work! I hope so you like it. Please don’t forget to check our other works.