SP Collection – Responsive Prestashop Module Created by skyoftech. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: SP Collection is a neat Prestashop slider module for displaying the set of the related products as a slider. Take a look at the demonstration. You can see the represented image of collection and all accompanying products are gathered to be showing at a glance. When hovering on each related .
You can use this SP Collection – Responsive Prestashop Module on Plugins category for prestashop, product, product gallery module, product prestashop, product slider, products prestashop, responsive, responsive module and another uses.
- None: None
- Prestashop 1.6.1.x, prestashop 1.6.1, prestashop 1.6.0.x: PrestaShop 1.6.1.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1, PrestaShop 1.6.0.x
- Yes: Yes
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Html, css, php: HTML, CSS, PHP
SP Collection – Responsive Prestashop Module
SP Collection is a neat Prestashop slider module for displaying the set of the related products as a slider. Take a look at the demonstration. You can see the represented image of collection and all accompanying products are gathered to be showing at a glance. When hovering on each related product, there is a dozen of options to be shown such as title, the image of product, price, add to cart, wishlist and compare. Besides, the collections will be shown as a slider with a variety of effect options.
Besides, SP Collection is built to be a feature-rich module with many easy-to-use parameters. You can totally control this module without much coding knowledge. Just install this module and customize it as your wishes, your item will be impressively highlighted.
Many other parameters in the admin panel can be tweaked easily to suit your needs. Let’s view the Demo and experience now!
- Support Prestashop 1.6.1.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window and Popup Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Module Class Suffix Supported – A suffix is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows for individual module styling.
- Allow to choose which category sources to be shown
- Enable to set number of categories to be shown in the module
- Support sort product order by: Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sales/Position/Random
- Allow to set the number of product to be displayed in a category.
- Allow to change max length of title/description of product
- Support to sort categories order By: Name/ID/Random
- Allow to show price, add to cart, add to wishlist, add to compare
- Allow to change width and height of images
- Allow to set autoplay, allow to stop when being hovered
- Support to set speed and interval for category slider
- Choosing the start item when run this module at the first time
- Allow to set the touch drag and mouse drag on the smart devices
- Allow to set the Navigation for the Product