BabyTime – Babysitter, Nurse and Preschool Education HTML Template Created by mwtemplates. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Baby Time is a new charming HTML template, designed by us specifically for baby sitters, pre-school educational establishments, online kids’ educational courses, kindergartens and other kids’ care websites. .
You can use this BabyTime – Babysitter, Nurse and Preschool Education HTML Template on Site templates category for baby, babysitter, booking, children, courses, education, kids, kindergarten, learndash, lms, nanny, nurse, pre school, school, teacher and another uses.
- Layered psd, php files, html files, css files, js files: Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- None: None
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Bootstrap 3.x: Bootstrap 3.x
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- No: No
- 4+: 4+
Baby Time is a new charming HTML template, designed by us specifically for baby sitters, pre-school educational establishments, online kids’ educational courses, kindergartens and other kids’ care websites.
It has a really sweet and lovely design and features everything you need to become successful at what you do. The template is based on Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework and has a clean and valid code. It also has plenty of widgets and has a Mailchimp subscribe. We created a service calculator page so that your clients could easily estimate the price of the service they need. There is an appointment page to make the booking process as easy and convenient as possible both for you and your clients. The blog and the gallery will serve as perfect tools to share your experience and achievements
By purchasing our template you’re giving your business an opportunity to grow and extend beyond all the possible limits! Don’t hesitate! In case anything goes wrong with this you can always contact our support team and we’ll be more than happy to help!
- Bootstrap 3
- Clean and Valid Code
- PSD included
- Animate everything you want
- Parallax Sections
- Extreamly Customizable
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Tones of Shortcodes
- Well Documented
- Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- Working MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Working Twitter Widget
- Working Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits ans Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com// – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template