CURTAIN – Minimal vCard HTML5 Template Created by pezflash. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: CURTAIN is a creative vCard template, easily customizable with many combinations, including 3 gallery types. The template comes with 2 samples to help you out in the customization process. The jQuery library for js management and HTML5/CSS3 transitions makes this template cross-platform. Due to its .
You can use this CURTAIN – Minimal vCard HTML5 Template on Site templates category for accordion, agency, creative vcard, curriculum, design portfolio, designer vcard, horizontal, modern, personal site, photo gallery, photographer, photography, studio portfolio and another uses.
- Php files, html files, css files, js files: PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Fixed: Fixed
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
- 1: 1
CURTAIN is a creative vCard template, easily customizable with many combinations, including 3 gallery types. The template comes with 2 samples to help you out in the customization process. The jQuery library for js management and HTML5/CSS3 transitions makes this template cross-platform. Due to its fixed horizontal size you can get the same user experience on all the devices, check it out!
V.1.2 available for download. Check FAQS for more info.
* Clean minimal design
* You decide the number of sections!
* About us module with scrolling and small gallery
* Video Reel on Lightbox
* Horizontal gallery with video capabilities
* Grid gallery + Lightbox [filterable]
* Slider gallery
* Client gallery [filterable]
* Contact Location Page with Styled Google Maps API integrated
* Powerful lightbox PrettyPhoto, with custom theme
* Full layered PSD files included
* Well documented – Top notch support
The template uses Google API Fonts system. This means you don’t need to manage your own font files, all fonts will be read from Google server. Just refer inside the styles.css file your desired font url and replace the string on selected elements with your font ID. For more info and fonts check the following URL:
The file uses some open source files, here are the project / authors urls. Please refer to them in case you have doubts regarding licenses or copyrights limitations while using this template.
- http://tympanus.net/codrops > VAccordion + Social buttons
- MDetect – http://www.mobileesp.com
- Google Maps API 3.0
- http://icomoon.io (Social network buttons)
About the images
The online samples images belongs to their respective owners and are only used for demo purposes.
The images (Creative Commons licensed) belongs to the respective Flickr authors.
Flickr Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution