EVENTU – Event, Conference, Seminar HTML5 Responsive Template Created by CoderXpert. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: EVENTU has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ .
You can use this EVENTU – Event, Conference, Seminar HTML5 Responsive Template on Site templates category for bootstrap, camp, concert, conference, consultations, courses, event, exhibition, landing page, meeting, responsive, seminar, startup, summit, workshop and another uses.
- Html files, css files, js files: HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Bootstrap 3.x: Bootstrap 3.x
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
EVENTU – is a Clean and Modern HTML5 Responsive Template. The template is a great choice for any kind of Event, Conference, Seminar & Workshop websites. EVENTU is a fully responsive template built on popular Bootstrap 3 framework, ready to look awesome on any screen size, from desktops to mobile phones. This template has beautifull and unique design. It has 100% responsive design and tested on all major handheld devices.
If you feel need some questions this template please do not hesitate to contact us via our Themeforest Profile I will get in touch with you shortly.
Your comments & ratings would be much appreciated.
- Event, Conference, Seminar & Workshop
- HTML5 Template
- Clean Code / All code is HAND CODED
- Fully Responsive (Desktops, Tablets, Mobile devices)
- Cross Browser Supported
- Used Bootstrap (1170px) Grid System
- Pixel Perfect
- Google Fonts
- Awesome Support
Package Include files
- Main File
Sources and Credits
Why You Purchase Themes
- 100% availability.
- Professional customer service and communication at all times.
- 110% Satisfaction.
- Lifetime Support.
PLEASE NOTE: All Images are just used for preview purpose only and NOT included in the final purchase files.