Keylight – Light & Flat Portfolio Created by TardigradeStudio. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Keylight is a simple one page portfolio template, great for showcasing your work or for a small agency’s portfolio. It’s responsive and it’s based on LESS, which makes it highly .
You can use this Keylight – Light & Flat Portfolio on Site templates category for colorful, creative, designer, flat, light, metro, modern, one page, parallax, photography, portfolio, responsive, showcase, subtle, typography and another uses.
- Html files, css files, js files, psd: HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PSD
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- No: No
- None: None
Keylight is a simple one page portfolio template, great for showcasing your work or for a small agency’s portfolio. It’s responsive and it’s based on LESS, which makes it highly customizable.
- Based on LESS, easily customizable. Change all the colors in seconds.
- Fully Responsive – looks as great on a phone as on a desktop computer.
- Working AJAX form
- Subtle scrolling and animations
- 3 types of portfolio – slider, single item and Dribbble gallery
- Pricing table
- Easily configurable map & video section.
Please use the comment section if you have any support questions.
Shots from Dribbble players used in the preview:
- Appreciation. by Miroslav Rajkovic – http://dribbble.com/shots/1166598-Appreciation
- Coaching iOS7 Concept by Julia Khusainova- http://dribbble.com/shots/1185125-Coaching-IO7-concept
- Wedding Invitation Suite by Dillon Vrosh- http://dribbble.com/shots/1182267-Wedding-Invitation-Suite
- Wallet One App by Workgroup genue – http://dribbble.com/shots/1175681-Wallet-One-App
- Lydia Redesign by Vincent Tantardini – http://dribbble.com/shots/1172561-Lydia-Redesign
- Blocket Redesign by Markus Dahlbom – http://dribbble.com/shots/1186662-Blocket-Redesign
- iOS 7 Calendar App Redesign by Kyle Craven – http://dribbble.com/shots/1129981-iOS-7-Calendar-App-Redesign
- My New Website Portfolio by Guglielmo Pardo – http://dribbble.com/shots/1183582-My-New-Website-Portfolio
Find out which version you have by opening css/main.css or css/main.less. If there’s no Version: X.X this means you’re using the base version 1.0. All newer versions have a Version: X.X line.
- FIX – form submission not working properly, fixed.
If you’re updating from 1.0 or 1.1 please add ” method=”POST” value=”1000” ” to all files that use a form element. Then open process.php and add $budget = strip_tags($_POST[‘budget’]); after $message = strip_tags($_POST[‘message’]); and Budget: $budget$
between Email: $email
and Message: $message
. If you don’t get this overwrtie process.php with the new one and set it up with your details.
- FIX – main navigation horizontal position for lower resolutions.
If you’re updating from 1.0 or 1.1 pljust replace main.js
Version 1.1 + Guide how to update from 1.0:
If you’re updating from 1.0 copy and replace the css/main.css and css/main.less file with your current ones & js/main.js with the current one. Caution: if you’ve made changes to these files, please make a backup and then reapply them on the new files.
FIX – singlePageNav now accepts external links.
To apply this fix in version 1.0 update file js/plugins/jquery.singlePageNav.min.jsTo use an external link, please be sure to include a class ’.external’ to the corresponding anchor.
FIX – .btn padding on different OSs due to font rendering
To apply this in version 1.0 copy file js/plugins/jquery.fixClient.js from the download package to your website in folder js/plugins. Then edit all HTML files to include the new file (i.e. add line <script src=”js/plugins/jquery.fixClient.js”></script> at the bottom of the HTML page where the other scripts are added, but not after main.js)
Optional FIX – removing class .clearfix from frequently used elements
To apply this delete clearfix class from these elements: .row, .wrapper, .content-container, .mainnav.
FIX – Single slider flickering in Safari for OS X
This will be automatically fixed when you replace the CSS/LESS files.
FIX – Go to top link on the logo and iOS flickering. Improved toggle button.
If you’re updating from 1.0, simply overwrite the current logo anchor with <a href=”#” class=”logo top”><img src=”img/samples/logo.png” height=”47px” width=”145px” alt=””></a>
FEATURE – Blog area in index.html
There’s a new blog area in index.html which stands where Elements was before. Elements is now in a separate page. If you’re updating from version 1.0 make sure to open index.html from the new downloaded package and then copy the whole container that starts with <div id=”blog” class=”section content-container grey relative narrow-carousel”> in your index.html file on your website.
FEATURE – Blog single page
There’s a new blog single page blog-single.html
FEATURE – Portfolio single page
There’s a new portfolio single page portfolio-single.html