Qudro – One Page Agency & Portfolio Created by redbrush. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Qudro has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ .
- Html files, css files, js files: HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Bootstrap 3.x: Bootstrap 3.x
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
Qudro is a fully responsive and retina ready agency & porftolio. It offers stunning design. Intuitive, easy and powerful – Qudro includes a vast array of features including responsive design, porftolio popup, alternate color versions.
- Clean and modern using the trending material design style
- A smart and unique approach to showcase your skills and work
- The code is clean and easy to modify
- CSS3 animation
- Built using bootstrap 3.0
- Ready for Ajax Project Loading
- Side Menu & Portfolio
- Advanced Parallax Effects
- Well Documented
- Files Included
This is an HTML template, and includes the following files:
- HTML files
- CSS files
- JS files
- Icon files
- fonts files
Note: Images are only for demo purpose and not included with the download bundle.
To be able to edit and upload the template you need:
- A text editor like Sublime Text 2, Notepad++ or Brackets
- An FTP tool to upload the files like Filezilla or Cyberduck
images are used from shotterstock.com and istock.comThe font used is ‘Open Sans’ & ’Montserrat’, it is a Google font.Icons used are Simple line icons and Font Awesome icons.jQuery plugins
- Headroom.js – is a lightweight, high-performance JS widget (with no dependencies!) that allows you to react to the user’s scroll.
- progressbar.js – progressbar generator.
- hover3d.js – is a simple hover script for creating 3d hover effect.
If you like this work, don’t forget to rate us 5 star and give your feedback for better update. Don’t forget follow us for future items