Scrollcase: Single Page App Showcase, 2D Scrolling Created by tallhat. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Scrollcase is an HTML5 ‘one-page’ template which scrolls in 2-dimensions between the sections (jQuery multi-directional scrollTo .
You can use this Scrollcase: Single Page App Showcase, 2D Scrolling on Site templates category for dynamic, easing, experimental, flexslider, gesture, html5, ipad, iphone, jquery, mobile, responsive, scrolling, single page, swipe, twitter and another uses.
- Layered psd, html files, css files, js files: Layered PSD, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Ie9, firefox, safari, chrome: IE9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- No: No
- None: None
Need some scrolling and swiping action?
Scrollcase is an HTML5 ‘one-page’ template which scrolls in 2-dimensions between the sections (jQuery multi-directional scrollTo transitions).
- Updated 11 September 2013 – fixed Twitter timeline (new Twitter version)
- v1.2 added 22 August 2012 – fixes a JS mobile menu bug. If you’ve already downloaded and would like the replacement .JS file please contact me.
It has a Flexslider v2 carousel built into the homepage, uses touchTouch for image lightbox enlargements – both are swipe gesture enabled.
It has an overlay slide-out Twitter feed panel (based on the standard Twitter widget panel)
It is responsive i.e. it reflows/simplifies on small viewports e.g. mobiles, and there are two navigation formats dependent on the device.
It’s also been designed to work well on iPad in both landscape and portrait format – the transitions work nicely on iPad.
It is designed for small site architectures or ‘showcase’ sites.