Bootolio – Bootstrap Portfolio Responsive Skin Created by CodethenaSoftware. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Bootolio has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 2.1.1 .
You can use this Bootolio – Bootstrap Portfolio Responsive Skin on Skins category for bootstrap, Bootstrap 3, bootstrap portfolio, bootstrap3, business, carousel, contact, contact form, dark, mobile, modern, portfolio, quote, responsive, web developer and another uses.
- None: None
- Bootstrap 3, bootstrap 2.1.1: Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 2.1.1
- No: No
- Ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Now Bootstrap 3 compatible!
We have rewritten Bootolio from the ground up to be built on the new Bootstrap 3 standard.
Bootolio ? Bootstrap Portfolio Responsive Skin
This skin is a clean and modern portfolio website. This example is set up for a web development website. Built on the Bootstrap framework this responsive skin looks fantastic on any device.
Including everything you need to get your portfolio on line including, portfolio section, about you section, dynamic quote page, policy pages and a contact page you can get up and running quick with this modern portfolio site.
- Bootstrap Portfolio WebSite
- Responsive Layout
- Perfect for PC, Tablet and Mobile
- Contact Page
- Portfolio Page
- 9 Premade Content Pages
Version 2.0 : 10/11/2013
- BugFix: Bootstrap version upgraded from V2.1.1 to V3.0.1.
- Bug Fix: Lots of bug fixes and enhancements.
- Upgrade: The old version of Bootolio is included in the download incase you need to run a old version of Bootstrap.
Version 1.2 : 10/07/2013
Small update to include a feature request from a user.
- Upgrade: Added PHP code to send emails.
Version 1.1 : 25/12/2012
This release has some small fixes for UNIX based systems.
- BugFix: General tidy and improvement, fixed several links for UNIX based systems.