Create Customer on Order for WooCommerce Created by cxThemes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Save time and simplify your life by having the ability to create a new Customer directly on the WooCommerce Order screen. This plugin is a must-have for any WooCommerce store; we too are Shop Managers and developed this to greatly simplify our .
You can use this Create Customer on Order for WooCommerce on WordPress category for account, admin, create user, customer, ecommerce, order, orders, profile, user, username, woocommerce and another uses.
- None: None
- WordPress 4.6.1, wordpress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8, wordpress 3.7, wordpress 3.6, wordpress 3.5, wordpress 3.4, wordpress 3.3: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3
- Woocommerce 2.6.x, woocommerce 2.5, woocommerce 2.4.x, woocommerce 2.3.x, woocommerce 2.2.x: WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x
- None: None
- None: None
What it Does
Save time and simplify your life by having the ability to create a new Customer directly on the WooCommerce Order screen. This plugin is a must-have for any WooCommerce store; we too are Shop Managers and developed this to greatly simplify our workflow.
The Current Situation
Currently, to create a new Order manually for a new Customer, a Shop Manager needs to go to the User section, create the new User, choose a random username, add a temporary password manually, email that password in the clear (security risk). Once the User is created the Manager can navigate BACK to the Order screen to create a new Order for that Customer. (Hassle)
Now, with this plugin, all you need to do is add a new Order and click the Create Customer button. Fill in their email address (and First & Last Name if you have them) – and that’s it. The Order can then be completed for that new User without leaving the screen.
Create User on Order then takes care of the previously time consuming work by immediately and automatically sending the customer an email detailing how to securely set a password and log into their new account.
AND the Shop Manager can then save the billing and shipping addresses BACK to the Customer profile directly from the new Order. Which by itself is an incredibly useful piece of functionality.
Once the new Order is created, the Manager can email the invoice for payment directly to that new customer in the standard way.
- Creating orders manually for new customers, over-the-phone or email
- Saving time and effort for Managers
- Generating sales and engagement by minimising the hassle for customers
- Assisting customers with difficulty ordering for the first time
- Empowering customer service managers with better, more efficient tools
- Any WooCommerce store!
Changelog:= 1.23 =* Fix notice when new user returns to set their password, introduced in new version of WooCommerce.* Tweak CSS of the Create Customer form on WC Order page.= 1.22 =* Fixed Create Customer form appearing un-styled on some installations.= 1.20 =* We've changed the way we do plugin auto-updates so we can better manage the demand for our plugins and updates. You will now be notified - as usual - about new available plugin updates. Then we'll require you to save your CodeCanyon purchase-code for our plugin - first time only - which will enable this and any future auto-updates. If you're not sure where to get your purchase code - don't worry, it will be explained in the plugin.* We've added compatibility with WooCommerce Booking plugin - you can now Create New Customers on the Create Bookings page too.* Added a settings icon/button on the Create Customer form for quick access to the Settings Page.* The Create Customer form now submits when you push return/enter.* Fixed the 'Save to Customer' checkboxes not displaying correctly with new version of WC.* Only enqueue our scripts/css where needed.= 1.19 =* Fixed issue where Create Customer form will incorrectly be automatically opened on the Order page.* Changed the user-role input on the Create Customer form to be a hidden field when you've chosen not to customize the user role.= 1.18 =* Updated Setting Page layout - WooCommerce > Create Customer on Order.* Added setting 'User Role Selection' - User role selection already exists, but now it's a setting so you can toggle it on/off. Once activated you're presented with a second setting 'User Role Hierarchy' that you can use to define the hierarchy of any custom user roles.* Added setting 'Edit Username' - Toggles the input on/off.* Added setting 'Default User Role' - The default user role for all new users created.* Updated role checking to handle multisite super_admin. Now, in multisite environment, a site 'admin' cannot create a new 'super_admin' user.* Update the language localization function across all our plugins so they are all the same behaviour.... continued in readme.txt with the plugin.