Eventure: Responsive Events WP Theme Created by theMOLITOR. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Eventure is a premier WordPress theme built specifically for events. This theme utilizes a custom calendar system unlike any other. With traditional calendars, there’s a lot of wasted space showing dates that don’t have any activity. With eventure, only the dates with actual events will show up, .
You can use this Eventure: Responsive Events WP Theme on WordPress category for calendar, event, events, google, html5, ipad, iphone, jquery, map, minimalistic, mobile, responsive, slider, slideshow, wordpress and another uses.
- Layered psd, php files, css files, js files: Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Responsive: Responsive
- WordPress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8, wordpress 3.7, wordpress 3.6, wordpress 3.5: WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- None: None
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- 2: 2
Eventure is a premier WordPress theme built specifically for events. This theme utilizes a custom calendar system unlike any other. With traditional calendars, there’s a lot of wasted space showing dates that don’t have any activity. With eventure, only the dates with actual events will show up, maximizing space and ease of use.
What buyers are saying:
This is one of the most easily customizable themes I have purchased, and the support is really responsive. I’m very happy with the theme, and pleased that it doesn’t have too many bells and whistles to slow it down.
Support is amazing, this theme does exactly what I want it to.
Molitor puts a lot of time and effort into his theme and it really shows. Quality all around and great support on his forum.
Many themes I’ve bought over the years end up all but abandoned, not so with this theme. Always up to date and theMOLITOR has added some much longed for features along the way!
I have been using your theme for over a year now and I must say it is incredible!
Great customer service and great theme all around! Highly recommend not only the template but the designer.
Outstanding design! Love the approach to an events website!
Works like a charm. Very flexible code. Thank you again for this gr8 template.
This theme really is the business, great set up instructions.
The theme itself is very useful, has increased community engagement, and the customer support I have received when problems arise has been superb. Would recommend anything by this author.
- “Mobile-friendly” as tested by Google Developers
- UPDATE Google Events markup via Rich Snippets
- UPDATE Front-end submission form with validation and email notice
- UPDATE Font awesome support
- UPDATE Expired posts get hidden from calendar
- UPDATE Theme options via WP Theme Customizer
- Responsive layout
- Translation ready
- .POT file included
- 15 home page combinations
- Layout control
- Unique calendar layout
- Supports Google custom fonts library
- WordPress custom background support
- Unlimited link color options
- Easy logo customization
- Easy accent/link color control
- WordPress menu support
- Easy thumbnail images with built-in WordPress system (no TimThumb)
- Advanced jQuery animations and effects
- Looks pretty on an iPad
- FREE updates
v 1.4.8 - March 2016* Improved slider post order and made expired posts hidden.v 1.4.7 - Sept 2015* Improved sub menu style for mobile layout.v 1.4.6 - Aug 2015* Fixed Google Font API issue* Improved gallery support for ZoomBox lightbox plugin by theMOLITORv1.4.5 - Jun 2015* Added: ZoomBox lightbox plugin zip file to files folder (optional).* Removed: prettyPhoto lightbox plugin due to vulnerability.v 1.4.4 - Apr 2015* Added: Dotted accent option in theme customizer* Improved: customizer markup* Improved: new sidebar markup requirements for WordPress 4.2 * Improved: stylesheet and script loading via functions.phpv 1.4.3 - May 2014* Fixed: issue with white screen after submitting an event.v 1.4.2 - Mar 2014* Added: image upload feature for post submission form* Improved: date and time option for post submission formv 1.4.1 - Oct 2013* fixes search bug and the post title/header image in mobile layout.v 1.4.0 - Oct 2013:* Google Events markup via Rich Snippets* Front-end submission form with validation and email notice* Event Address option (replaces Google URL)* Event Duration option* Event Cost option* Additional Info URL option* Option to use featured image instead of map* Option to Hide 'The End' box in calendar* Font awesome support* Hide expired posts in calendar* Expiration notice on archive and post pages* Retina readyv 1.3.0 - Sept 2013 * Added WP Theme Customizer support (replaces OptionTree theme options panel).v 1.2.0 - Mar 2013* Fixed calendar filter issue with letter accents and multiple words.v 1.1.1 - Feb 2013* Minor bug fix.v 1.1.0 - Feb 2013* Localized theme.v 1.0.6 - Feb 2013* Updated theme options panel.v 1.0.5 - Dec 2012* Fixed future post publishing issue with WP 3.5.v 1.0.4 - Nov 2012* Updated theme options panel appearance and updated/added support tab.v 1.0.3 * Update adds OptionTree 2.x compatibilityv 1.0.2* update addresses issue with categories that contain two words (i.e. 'Some Category').v 1.0.0 - Jun 2012* Initial Release
- “Social Netwok” image: http://tinyurl.com/85ujkdj
- “Global Communication” image: http://tinyurl.com/867p5he
Latest Release… VYSUAL
Words can’t express how satisfied I am not just with this theme, but the support… Looks exactly like a professional movie site should. My production has a very high standard and it was crucial the website reflected that standard. Thank you Chris!!!