Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables Created by Granth. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Go has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5 .
You can use this Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables on WordPress category for compare tables, CSS3 tables, google maps, prices, pricing, pricing tables, responsive tables, table, tables, team builder, team showcase and another uses.
- None: None
- WordPress 4.6.1, wordpress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8, wordpress 3.7, wordpress 3.6, wordpress 3.5: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5
- None: None
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- None: None
Current Version 3.3.3 – August 12, 2016
Create amazing WordPress Pricing & Compare Tables
It’s very easy to create WordPress pricing or compare tables with Go Pricing. If you buy this product, you don’t need anything else.
This WordPress Pricing Tables supports various Media Elements like Audio, Video, Image or Map. Just give a try, we are sure you will never turn back to search more.
For more information you may scroll down.
Column Animations to give some vibe to your tables! Choose any from the 39 amazing transitions for each and every column according to your taste.
Font Awesome, Icomoon, Linecon & Material Icons give you scalable vector icons that instantly can be customized and look gorgeous high-resolution displays.
Lot of new features help the making of Pricing Table from which the most important is the Instant Preview. With only one click you can view or test your work anytime.
We prepared 250+ different looking templates for you which devided by colours in the product. You can use only the red or blue colours or you can import all of them in a form of demo data. Take your pick!
You can freely mix the various colours as well. Putting the columns consecutively you can configure any colour sequence. Is this rather exciting?
The “Go” experience will be with you using any device to display the plugin. Let it be a small or big resolution screen, laptop or mobile device, the visualization allways perfect, 100% optimized.
The Go Pricing Plugin can be used at many different areas, let this be the introducing of the team or a comparison of pricing tables. It is a true peculiarity made for you with lots of love.
Classic and Modern in one? Yes.
If you like traditional WordPress Pricing Tables, but you would like get much more out of it, then this rodded product is a useful tool for you. Beside the usual pricing table style Videos (Youtube, Vimeo, Screenr) and Images are also supported with optional responsivity. It’s very easy and fast to create stunning tables and integrate them into your WordPress site using Admin Panel. You will surely find the one most appropriate for you, which can be customized in a few seconds.
For what other purposes can I you use this? We have some ideas.
Beside traditional Pricing Tables feature the plugin is suitable also for creating Team Viewer and Compare Tables. These features can also be found in the package.
Is the system flexible? Yes.
The responsivity is optional. It can be turned On and Off and customizable to adapt to your site or CSS framework (e.g. Bootstrap). You can use System or any Google Web Fonts (650+).
Can I use more than one table on my site? Yes.
You can use any number of tables on your site or even on one single page using shortcodes.
Go. Just Create!.
Agency, App, Audio, Amazon, Animation, Bakery, Book, Brand, Candidate, Car, Cargo, CSS3, Check, City, Cloud, Coin, Color, Company, Compare, Comparison, Cut, Delivery, Doctor, Domain, eBook, Editor, Filter, Guide, Hosting, Hotel, Icon, Map, Minimal, Model, Monthly, Party, Paypal, Pizza, Plans, Politics, Portfolio, Preview, Price, Pricing, Product, Radius, Rent, Rental, Restaurant, Retro, Review, Ribbon, Room, RTL, Selector, Service, Shipping, Shop, Sign, Software, Sound, Sport, Startup, Storage, Tables, Taxi, Tea, Team, Ticket, Transition, Tutorial, Video, Vote, Wireless, WordPress, Yearly
Style & Layout
- Column Animation
- Column Transition
- Price Counter
- Text based ribbon (CSS)
- Unlimited colors and color combination of columns
- Unlimited and different number of rows in Body and Footer
- Any number of columns up to 10
- Configurable column space and border radius
- Standard and circle Header Styles
- Advanced row and column height Equalization System
- Numerous column shadow and sign options
- Unlimited buttons in Body and Footer
- Unique tooltip style
- Paypal and s2Member button shortcode support
- 650+ Google Web Font
- 1900+ Font icons
- Font Awesome
- Material Icons
- 250+ Starter Template
- 90+ Classic Style
- 150+ Clean Style
- Optional and customizable responsivity per tables
- Configurable Breakpoints and number of columns
- Responsive Images
- HTML5 audio
- HTML5 video
- Google Map – Classic, Clean and custom pins
- Custom iFrame
Modern user-friendly Admin Interface
- Optionally Ajaxified Admin
- Help System
- Advanced Table Dashboard
- Searching and Sorting possibilities
- Cloning and Deleting bulk actions
- Update Notification and built-in Update functionality
- Visual Table Editor – Sort, Delete and Clone columns and rows
- Advanced data Export and Import
- Built-in Live Preview with responsivity settings
- Visual Composer compatibility
Supports the Latest Web Technologies
- Supports all modern browsers on the market
- Internet Explorer (9+)
- Touch support for mobile devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows
- Layered PSDs for signs and pins
- Translation ready with .mo .po files
- WordPress 4.6 Ready
- Gardenia Funerals
- KLEO Theme
- the7 Theme
- Logan Theme
- THUNDER Theme
- Studio4web Web Hosting
- LOOK art Studio
- Event Fotograf
- Scot Birchfield photography
Quality & Originality
Our goal is the best quality, however issues may occur which we try to fix quickly. We continuously monitor customer feedbacks and suggestions. Always use the latest version of this product.
v3.3.3 – August 12, 2016
- [FIX] Minor frontend and backend changes and fixes
v3.3.2 – July 21, 2016
- [FIX] Fix for “Pricing table with an Post ID of “XX” is not defined” error in live preview
- [CHANGE] Tooltip width correction, it reflects the real width without padding
- [CHANGE] Ribbon position correction in clean style
- [CHANGE] Change in buttons – its height became flexible and line height option is removed
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added an option to add trailing zero for prices
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added unlimited background and text color option for buttons
- [IMPROVEMENT] Admin performance improvements – optimized database queries and removed warnings
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved equalize script when using images in tables
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added a column width correction code for webkit browsers
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added an option to equalize column background layers
v3.3.1 – May 18, 2016
- [FIX] Minor frontend and backend fixes
v3.3 – May 8, 2016
- [FIX] Added fix for identifying tables by id in the shortcode
- [FIX] Minor fixes in frontend styles – half/one pixel ‘gap’ on column sides in Chrome, ghost circle in Clean 6 style, styling issues for inner <ul><li> HTML structures
- [FIX] Added fix for positioning tooltip if having <ul><li> HTML structures in rows
- [FIX] Added fix for prefixing CSS selectors inside media query selectors when applying custom CSS for tables
- [FIX] Fix in equalizing footer rows functionality, now it?s equalized per row not per footer
- [FIX] Incorrect size fix for file uploads – Import & Export and Upload pages
- [FIX] Bugfix for hiding top message when scrolling
- [FIX] Fix for resetting Currency, AJAX, User roles general settings after updating the plugin
- [FIX] Added fix for popup not closing on ?Insert? button
- [FIX] Added for ?Export getting stuck? issue – using export functionality in Live Preview Popup when you edit a table
- [FIX] Fix for ?scrollbar jumping? in Live Preview Popup
- [IMPROVEMENT] Rewamped admin user interface with better usability
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added welcome message and a new menu with the key features on the top of the Dashboard
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added an option to show shortcode for a selected table on the top of the Dashboard screen and on the Table Editor page
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added a counter for the Column Editor
- [IMPROVEMENT] Live Preview Popup improvements – bigger size and option to select background color
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added new colorpicker (Spectrum) allowing usage of alpha channels (RGBa colors)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added code editor (Codemirror) for editor areas
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added new optional functionalities to Editor Popup to increase productivity – Apply On Close, Apply On Action and Open New Row
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added tabs to Editor Popup for better usability
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added column animations feature – column transition and price counter
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added text (CSS) based ribbons
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added an option to set default font per table
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the functionality to check file type and maximum size on frontend for uploads – Import & Export and Upload pages
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added update notification and built-in update functionality for add-ons using Update page
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added 10 new demo tables