Julia – A Steady Food Blog WordPress Theme Created by pixelgrade. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Julia is a purpose-driven food blogging WordPress theme tailored on those who want to reach their creative potential and build a digital path. The overall look-and-feel is aligned to the goal of solving particular struggles that food bloggers face in the digital .
You can use this Julia – A Steady Food Blog WordPress Theme on WordPress category for blogging, fashion, feminine, food, instagram, lifestyle, magazine, personal blog, recipe, seo, social, travel, widgets and another uses.
- Php files, css files, js files: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Unrated: Unrated
- Responsive: Responsive
- WordPress 4.8.x, wordpress 4.7.x: WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x
- Wpml, gravity forms, visual composer 5.1.x: WPML, Gravity Forms, Visual Composer 5.1.x
- Ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Underscores: Underscores
- Yes: Yes
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
Julia is a purpose-driven food blogging WordPress theme tailored on those who want to reach their creative potential and build a digital path. The overall look-and-feel is aligned to the goal of solving particular struggles that food bloggers face in the digital endeavor.
Whether you’re looking to share your own food recipes, write about your lifestyle or just have a scrapbook of photos, videos, quotes or other stuff, Julia is designed to fulfill these and a lot more.
Julia is the right fit for you if:
– You are committed to your food experiments and want to share them with the world- You treat food blogging seriously and plan to convert your content effort- You are willing to build a community of people who trust your personal brand
The stunning demo of Julia wouldn’t be possible without the help and support of the great Eva Kosmas Flores. She have an engaging set of stories so we give her a big round of applause, and we genuinely thank her for being such great partner.
The current version is 1.0.0: Released on June 27th, 2017.