Media Solutions – Business WordPress Theme Created by starshade. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Media Solutions is a business / corporate centered wordpress theme that can be used for a wide variety of sites such as presentation sites, portfolio showcases or just .
- Layered psd, php files, css files, js files, psd: Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PSD
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Responsive: Responsive
- WordPress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1: WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1
- Wpml: WPML
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
Media Solutions is a business / corporate centered wordpress theme that can be used for a wide variety of sites such as presentation sites, portfolio showcases or just blogs.
- Responsive layout
- 6 different custom skins
- More than 600 google fonts to choose from
- Revolution Slider
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- 2 portfolio types
- Unlimited portfolios of the same type
- News section
- Left / Right Sidebar option
- API 3 Google maps
- Shortcode Generator
- Over 30 very useful shortcodes
- Custom Gravatar
- Contact form 7 ready
- Translation Ready
- WPML Ready
- 3 custom widgets: latest blog posts, blog posts categories and latest tweets
- FontAwesome library
- PSD files included
- Well documented
- Support & updates
Fixed a bug where the twitter widget date didn’t link to the actual tweet.
Update 1.3.2 – July 30th, 2015
Fixed a bug where the twitter widget date didn't link to the actual tweet.
Update 1.3 – April 23rd, 2015
Updated the Redux Options panel to the latest version.Updated Revolution Slider to the latest version.Updated Magnific Popup(lightbox script) to the latest version.
Update 1.2 – March 2nd, 2015
Fixed a bug where the social media links from the top didn't work.Fixed a bug where the google maps shortcode name wasn't correctly generated by the shortcodes generator.The css skins now can be overwritten with new ones in the child theme. Also, now it's possible to create your own css skin without the need to also edit the theme options file.
Update 1.1 – February 16th, 2015
WPML ReadyAdd PSD filesAdded a latest blog posts shortcodes, identical in design with the latest news posts from homepageAdded 2 new shortcodes: percent bar and service sectionUpdated documentation