- Layered psd, php files, css files, js files: Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Fixed: Fixed
- WordPress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8, wordpress 3.7, wordpress 3.6, wordpress 3.5, wordpress 3.4, wordpress 3.3, wordpress 3.2, wordpress 3.1, wordpress 3.0: WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
- No: No
- Yes: Yes
- 2: 2
MediaFlex is multifunctional and rich featured template. The ImagWALL slider will blow your mind! Supports MailChimp newsletter sign up form and much much more…
- Different Sliders:
We offer 6 different slider options. 4 of them are hand made for this theme! The imageWALL slider will put your products in the right light and amaze your clients!
- In post Slider
Create a slider within a post – no code required: we created a special post options panel that shows up underneath each post where you can create the slides.
- WordPress 3.x Template
We use the power WordPress 3.0 has to offer!
- Makes use of WP 3.x Menu System
- Portfolio Page
Show of products or a website portfolio with incredible portfolios.
- Three, Two and One Columns supported. Not only for the overview page, but for each portfolio category.
- sorting feature for the overview page
- Video Integration In Portfolio
- Video Portfolio included!
- Its as simple (or even simpler) as creating a blog post. All from the backend. No coding required!
- Its as easy as inserting an URL!
- When installing the delivered Plugins, you get the power of about 30 video host pages!
- or host the videos by yourself!
Create beautiful galleries to show off your images (sorting feature included)
- Widgetized (Main)page
- Our previously clients love this feature: Populate the main page by just dragging and dropping widgets in the main page widget area!
- We deliver many custom widgets that make it possible for you to create your own page!
- Shortcodes (including gallery shortcodes)
Our shortcodes make it easy to stand out! The custom code snippets let you create some nice layout details with a short line of code! And the best: We bring you buttons in the html editor and some in the WYSIWYG that automatically create the code for the shortcodes and paste them into the textfield.
- No coding required!
- Custom Premium Widgets for Mainpage and Sidebars
We created a variety of incredible useful widgets for you to choose from. Take a look at the preview to see what MediaFlex has to offer! The widgets are waiting for you in the widget area of the wordpress backend.
- Display Sidebar Left or Right or hide it
If you hide it, the post will take the full side width! Perfect if you need more space to advertise your products!
- Contact Form for the footer area
- PSDs included
We include our Photoshop documents so you can edit every single piece of the layout or simply learn “how we did it”
- Blog feature
- Extensive Help File
The help file comes as a standalone html and built in into your wordpress backend!
What is better than a moving picture when it comes to learn something? We created some quick videocasts to show you how to setup and get started with MediaFlex.
- Powered by a continuously improved, incredibly flexible theme backend: bebelCp2
- BebelCp2 is the most powerful backend of our production. It is fully PHP5 OOP based, you can extend our classes to adjust the settings to your needs. If you have a knowledge of php5, you will love this!
- requires PHP5! If you are still running on php4, tell your host to update immediately. PHP4 does not provide any security update since 3 years!
- Translation ready with .po file (in english) – simply translate it to your language
Update 1.2 released – June 17th 2012
The theme is now fully compatible with wordpress 3.2. Look here for a complete changelog.
Update 1.1 released – May 23th 2012
– small display issues- followers count instead of friends count in social plugin- forgotten option for take the tour button added
Which files changed can be read here
Thanks to the following projects for making Rokko possible
- Finally: This Preview features the great crystal icons from here
- Cufòn text renderer
- Demo Music
- flickr creative commons libary pictures by: kretyen rayced DanQueirozhermanusbackpackers tibchris Lost In The RP the_tahoe_guy paul Wolfgang Staudt Hulivili dino_olivieri inottawa PhillipC Dene’ (seattle) Miles Bert K o palsson Zach Dischner
- Images in preview liscensed from photodune.net?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’