Riddler: Create Your Own Brain Teasing Game Sites Created by wicakhp. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Riddler: has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8 .
- None: None
- WordPress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8: WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8
- None: None
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
- Php: PHP
If you follow the Live Preview link above, the demo site will not work expectedly. It seems that the Codecanyon Frame create a conflict with the demo site. To fix it, please click the Remove Frame button in the Codecanyon Frame or access the demo site directly: http://mikir.in/code/demo/riddler/
By using Riddler WordPress Plugin, You can create your own riddle, brain teaser or quiz game with your WordPress site. Make a ‘buzz’ about your site by giving people challanges and make them glued to their seat trying to beat your game.
- Very easy and straight forward to install.
- Easy to use by using simple Shortcode.
- Use text, picture or other media as a riddle
- You can create unlimited riddle post.
- You can create multiple category of riddle.
- Only registered user can play your game.
- Easy for user to continue the game from their last riddle.
- Highly customizable riddle box.
WordPress 3.8 (older versions may work but they have not been tested).
- Only registered user can play.
- User’s progress only saves the last played category, even though you can create multiple category.
- Before you can create a riddle, you must create a post category to group your riddles.
- You can create multiple category consisting multiple riddle post.
- Each Riddle post can only have one category.
- Create your post as usual.
- Wrap your riddle with Riddler shortcode.
[riddler answer='words' first='yes'] We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we? [/riddler]
- For every first post in each category, you must declare it with
first='yes'parameter. (You don’t have to declare this parameter in other post in the same category).
- You can use image or other media for the question.
- You can only use alphanumeric for the answer (Case and space wil be ignored).
- Save your post.
Looking for something else?
I have created a few items in CodeCanyon that you may want to take a look:
If you have an idea for a website/plugin or you want something to be made, don’t hesitate to contact me.